STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

domingo, 18 de setembro de 2011

leveza... // lightness...






Tempo de mudar a decoração!!! Vem aí o Outono, o tempo mais fresquinho, a lareira, as velas, as cores quentes e o cheiro da tarte de maçã e canela...

Time to start changing the decor!!! Autumn is coming together with cooler temperatures, fireplace, candles, hotter colours and the smell of apple and cinnamon pie. I just love the decadente looks of this plant together with old things and white statues. selling here: http://en.dawanda.com/shop/bikim
Happy Sunday!

5 comentários:

It's me disse...

Beautiful decorated !! have a nice sunday darling...love from me...xxx..

tinemor disse...

Hallo!
You can send mail to:
termoen@loqal.no
ore
tinecmoen@gmail.com
Hugg, Tine

G-style disse...

Hello Bikim,

what a wonderful blog you have ..... I didn't see it earlier but came here because of your visit to me.

I can leave my email here so you can mail me for asking me about the things I sell.

geapiersma01@gmail.com

I think I hear from you soon....

Have a nice day!

greetings from Gea (G-STYLE)

Jacqueline @ HOME disse...

Dear Rosa,
Autumn is slowly but surely arriving here in the UK....there is a chill in the air and the leaves are starting to change colour. I love all of the seasons as they all have something to offer. As you say, candles, open fires,all make for a lovely, cosy atmosphere.
Have a lovely new week. XXXX

lottens vita och gröna disse...

hallo there, how are you! love your pics, amazing!
you ask me in a mail if i send things from my little fleemarketshop on the web...it depence what it is, magasines and boooks and the necklesses i made its ok not fragil things.
have a nice week
warm hug lotten

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!