STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

quarta-feira, 27 de julho de 2011

Viana do Castelo...
















Depois de uma semana com os meus pais viemos passar uns dia a Viana do Castelo! Enquanto o meu marido trabalha aproveitamos e estamos uns dias com ele. Viana do Castelo é linda, arrumada, florida e tão pacata.
Temos andado por aí!!! E os meus filhotes nas patetadas!!!
Boa semana!

After spending a week with my parents we came to Viana do Castelo, a city in the north of the country to spend some days with my husband while he's working. The city is really pretty and so clean!
My kids are just having fun!!! tomorrow we'll go back home! I can't wait to get home now!!
Happy night!

4 comentários:

It's me disse...

Love......xxx...

Presépio no Canal disse...

Adoro Viana do Castelo e concordo em absoluto com a forma como descreves a cidade!!
Bom regresso a casa!
Bjs!!

Draffin Bears disse...

Hi Rosa,

How lovely that you are having a great holiday with your parents.
Love the photos and of your sweet children.
Enjoy the summer and it is always neat to get back home again.

Hugs
Carolyn

Mariette disse...

Dearest Rosa,

Lovely pictures of your precious children; you are a great photographer! Indeed you did capture great memories for them to share later...
As to your question about me being nervous for the TV interview. No, I was not. I've had decades of training in public speaking in seven languages and that took all my fear away. When I was young, I used to be very shy, always looking downward, afraid of looking someone straight into the eye. Thank goodness; I'm way past that stage. You for sure could do that too. The way you write and the emotions you manage to capture on camera makes you do it. Just showing your eyes and your soul...

Lots of love and have a great week!

Mariette

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!