STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

quarta-feira, 29 de junho de 2011

mar e sol // sea and sun...











Costumava adorar ir à praia! A bem abono da verdade, quando era criança, teria sido um sonho viver perto da praia como vivo agora, mas nos dias que correm só vou à praia por causa dos meus filhotes e confesso que as 2 horas que lá fico chegam e sobram! Eu sei!; eu sei! devo fazer parte da pequeníssima percentagem de tugas que não gostam de praia! enfim, ... lá fomos nós!!! os meus filhotes adoram, claro está!!! eu volto para casa cansada e moída!!!, mas o tempo está tão bom ... ...  e o mar aqui tão perto!

I used to love to go to the beach! In fact, when i was a child, it would have been a dream to live as close to the beach as i do nowadays! For about 10 years now i don't really like it! I know!!! i'm included on the tiny group of portugueses that don't like it! There's something on the beach that gets on my nerves!! just be there ...  doing nothing or playing with sand or sun bathing or sticky sand and sea salt on your skin or people or ... ... too much for me! But my kids do love it and the sea is just around the corner!! so... i just get myself together and ... here we go!! than i just feel lasy and tired...
but the weather is gorgeous and the beach is perfect to strenghen ones body for the winter times and colds...

12 comentários:

@nne disse...

know what you mean! have a nice evening, @nne

Castles Crowns and Cottages disse...

BONJOUR!!!! Oh, I think everyone has their mind on the beach these days...I DO!

THANK YOU FOR COMING OVER, ROSA! Anita

Franka disse...

I'd like to be at the beach with a lovely breeze!

Salut!
Franka

Antonia disse...

Dear Rosa, I almost can't believe that you do not like the beach. During the holidays in France we love to be near the sea as close as possible. The weather here is terrible, we have lots of rain. Enjoy the sun and I wish you all very nice holiday! Big hug, Anja

MariCrea disse...

Happy holiday
Have a nice weeke
Mari

Mina disse...

Hello, sweet Rosa! I am not really fond of the beach either. I much prefer the mountains and forest. Your photos are gorgeous and your daughter is so beautiful!

It's me disse...

Enjoy a beautiful summer darling....love Ria...xxx...

Mariette disse...

Dearest Rosa,

Well, I agree with you! We live two hours away from the beach but I've not been there. A few times only in Florida but I prefer to be in a hotel with a pool. That way it is clean, easy and since I'm not a person that can sit still very long, we can leave and do something active that way. For kids it is different, almost a must!

Lots of love and enjoy summer. Sadly the days are shortening already... Time flies by.

Mariette

Happy-Sonne disse...

Dear Rosa
So nice pictures! I love sea and sun!
Have a good time and all the best from Switzerland.
Hugs Yvonne

Fay disse...

Hi Rosa yes i know what you meann a pool is a lot less messy !! I dont mind lying on a sun lounger with my feet in the sea ! mm its so hot here could really do with that ! enjoy the images are wonderful fay xxx

Eva disse...

hi there,

I think sund and sea is a perfect combination! I like being close to the sea as there is always a soft breeze and the heat isn't too intense...

But I know what you mean... I more like walking along the seaside than just sitting at the beach, watching the kids and getting all salty and sandy...

Have a nice day,
Eva xx

Mathilde disse...

Comme tu as de la chance d' avoir un trésor si doux , si beau à tes côtés...:-))
profite au maximum de ces moments cadeaux du ciel...
Bisous

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!