STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

sexta-feira, 6 de maio de 2011

revelando.... /// that's what i did...


Pronto aqui está aquilo que queria fazer há anos e nunca tive coragem! Para celebrar os meus 18 anos de casada fiz esta tatuagem! Para a maioria de vós pode ser uma coisa bem banal, mas para mim é totalmente diferente! Que tal?!?! Bem barroca! bem ao meu estilo! Adoro! São as iniciais dos nomes do meu marido e filhos e a frase "love is enough".
Bom fim-de-semana!

OK! Here it is! That's the big surprise i was talking about yesterday! To celebrate my 18 years of  marriage i had this tattoo made. It probably is the most banal thing to do for most of you, but for me it's something really meaningfull. What do you think?!?! It's really rococo style. I wanted something that was not tooooo obvious and it turned out great! It's the 1st letters from my husband's and son's names and the sentence "love is enough".
Happy weekend!

7 comentários:

Fer disse...

Amei!!
Eu tbm tenho uma tatuagem, na nuca... Com um significado muito importante pra mim.

Muito linda maesmo a tua tatuagem!!!

Abraço.

Fer.

Antonia disse...

That's something quite different than jumping out of a plane! I can imagine it makes you happy Rosa. Did a hurt a lot? Wish you a nice sunny weekend, hugs Anja

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente disse...

You are braver than I am!!! Dciane

Sylvia disse...

I can see this is very special to you, Rosa !
I would never take a tattoo, but if you really wanted one for years, why not ?
Hope it didn't hurt too much :-(
Have a nice sunny weekend,
Sylvia

Antonia disse...

Rosa, the blue flowers are called "de wilde hyacint of boshyacint (Hyacinthoides non-scripta, synoniem: Scilla non-scripta)." Very nice you like them too!
Anja

Mina disse...

I think it is beautiful and full of personal meaning. I have a rose tattoo that symbolizes my middle name, which is also my grandmother's middle name. Happy 18 years!

A Casa da Vá disse...

Oh that is adorable! Hope you had a wonderful mothers day!

Hugs & kisses from Rio!
http://acasadava.blogspot.com

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!