STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

quinta-feira, 5 de maio de 2011

pequenas belezas // small beauties...












Dia de cansaço e bricadeiras!
Amanhã finalmente farei uma coisa que sonho fazer há séculos! Pois! Ganhei coragem e lá vou eu! O que é?!?!?! ...
SURPRESA!

I had such a hard working day and it's not over yet! I still have to cook dinner.
So ... ... just a small post to tell you that tomorrow i'll be doing something i've been wanting to do for ages!!!!
What is it?!?!?
SURPRISE!
I'll tell you all about it tomorrow! I can tell you that some of you will hate it!

7 comentários:

chatouille bonheur disse...

Just little word to say y pass and good day to you and your family.

It's me disse...

What are you going to do tomorrow????......o my o my.......enjoy.....!! so sweet your little girl.......and that rabbit is so lovely......love Ria....xxx....

Antonia disse...

Rosa, are you jumping out of a plane tomorrow????? Have fun, whatever you are going to do!
Hug Anja

Draffin Bears disse...

Hi Rosa,

I love your sweet photos, your daughter is so beautiful.
Look forward to coming to see what you are going to do tomorrow.
Have fun!

Hugs
Carolyn

Eva disse...

Lovely photos! I wonder what you'll be doing today! Have a very nice day!
Eva xx

marita blücher disse...

Hi Rosa,

Many thanks for your kind words on my blog - they make me warm inside ! Thank you for sharing a lot of inspiration and beautiful pictures with us all.
I wish you a nice an sunny weekend !
Hugs/Marita

Happy-Sonne disse...

Dear Rosa
Oh, soooo nice pictures! Thank you for them.
Have a nice weekend with a lot of sun.
Hugs Yvonne

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!