STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

quarta-feira, 25 de maio de 2011

parte do meu dia... // just a small part of my day...








O tempo tem sido muito corrido! Com o aproximar do fim do ano lectivo abundam exames disto e daquilo para o meu filho e, claro, para a chauffer de serviço! Yeap! Moi même! Mas hoje consegui passar parte da minha tarde a criar! Adoro quando consigo sentar-me no meu cantinho com a música a tocar e começo a fazer aquilo que adoro! Claro que gostava de ter um espaço fisico onde vender as minhas coisinhas, mas, com esta crise, resta-me a dawanda.

School ends in 3 weeks time, so i have spent most of my time running around taking my son to ballet and all the other things he´s learning! It's hard to be the chauffer on duty! On Saturday my son had his ballet exam. He did really well!
Today i managed to do some things for my dawanda. I just love to create! To sit on my corner with music on and plan beautiful things. I dream on having my own shop where i can sell all the things i do, but, with all this crisis, my dream is just that... a dream! Ok! I still have dawanda! Can't wait for things to be better!

11 comentários:

Style Attic disse...

I loved the bit about your son passing his ballet exam :) Wonderful accomplishment and something to rejoice deep within the heart as well :) I am counting the days until we are finished as well. My youngest son "graduated" from preschool today. sniff! XO, Kelly

Eefies day disse...

Keep on dreaming, those nice stuff is so beautifull, the pillows, ik like them.
Good luck to your son!!!

Good night!!!

Greetings,Eefie

It's me disse...

Like the once upon a dream pillow !!...nice !!...sleep weel......and i will dream of it....love Ria...xxx..

Mina disse...

Congratulations to your son! I love ballet and so few boys partake in it which is such a shame as we need them! I love your dream pillow. So enchanting.

Draffin Bears disse...

Hi Rosa,

I love all your pretty creations, you have been busy.
Congratulations for your Son, you must be so proud. So lovely to see boys doing ballet too.
You and the children will be looking forward to school ending and you will be able to enjoy the holidays.

Happy day
Hugs
Carolyn

Marie-Ange disse...

Délicieuses créations ...
Tout est adorable.
Bisous de belle journée
Marie-Ange

MariCrea disse...

beautiful things!
good luck to your son
have a nice day
Mari

Alessandra disse...

Olá!Hoje estou passando só para avisar do sorteio lá no meu blog!Passa lá!
http://eutenhopressaemuitacoisameinteressa.blogspot.com
Abraço

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" disse...

Congratulations to your son on passing the ballet exam! That's wonderful!
Your creations are beautiful! Maybe one day your dream will come true ... :-).
Have a lovely evening!
Hugs,
Julia

Miss Gracie's House disse...

That first pillow is so pretty...did you make it? I have been wanting to try fabric transfers.
have a great week!
rene

Pretty Ragged Threads disse...

Thank you for visiting my blog, so I could find yours. Congratulations on your son. I love all kinds of dance. I have been reading your blog, love it the pillows are beautiful. Your photographs are so pretty. To think about making linen from your own farm just amazes me. Have a great day.

Hugs, Jackie

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!