STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

quarta-feira, 6 de abril de 2011

help! i need somebody to ...

Ok! tinha mais fotos para mostrar mas apareceu uma mensagem do google a dizer que esgotei o espaço e que terei de pagar para ter mais espaço para carregar as fotos! alguém sabe alguma coisa sobre isto?! Ajuda!!!!!!! Por este andar vai-se o blog ao ar!

Ok! i had some more fotos to share but i just had a google message saying i can not upload any more fotos because i have no space! Does anyone know anything about this?!! it seems i have to pay to get some more space! has something like this ever happened to you?! Help!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comentários:

Antonia disse...

Dear Rosa, I know this is not the right moment for you to have this problem. But it can easily be solved. I send you an e-mail. Please don't panic, hugs Anja

Olympia disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Olympia disse...

Here is the information regarding blogger space limits and some more. Hope it helps!

http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=42348

Colorin Colorado... disse...

Have no idea, Rosa...sorry!!!

Divine Theatre disse...

I wish you all the best...I have no idea how to help, though!

((((hugs))))

Andie

Franka disse...

That happened to me too!
I bought some new space!

So have a nice evening!
Franka

Sarah @ Modern Country Style disse...

Oh, it's soooooo annoying. That happened to me a few months ago and I just coughed up the cash. Still cross about it though. Grrrrr.

Sarahx

Eefies day disse...

I'm glad Anja will help you solf this problem, tomorrow you are happy and you will show us more beautifull pictures!!!

I wish you luck, Eefie

Mina disse...

This has not happened to me (yet) but it did to another of my blogger friends. It makes me so sad to think of you removing any of these gorgeous photos of yours.

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!