STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

quarta-feira, 13 de abril de 2011

feitos de fresco! // freshly made!







Como prometido, aqui estão mais umas coisinhas para a minha loja Dawanda Com DESCONTO nas peças com flor!
Para começar com um cheirinho de férias e calor que virão, uma coroa com conchas!; beijinhos chamam-se na minha terra! Espero que gostem!
Depois algumas etiquetas de metal que ficarão lindas em qualauer sitio! Adoro o pormenor da borboleta!
Uma boa noite a todas! Vou-me aos vossos blogs!

As promissed, here are the new additions to my Dawanda shop with 12% off on lots of products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A sea shell garland to give us a touch of summer and the hot days to come! Great to decor a door or just stand on top of an old book. The shells i've used are,  in my land, called kisses and i used to pick them on the beach as a child!
Then, some metal tags with a butterfly! Ideal to decorate anything at home, don´t you think?!
Which one is your favourite?!
Happy night!

10 comentários:

Fer disse...

Nao tenho palavras!
E' lindo de mais...
Fiquei encantada. Parabéns!!!

Um forte abraço.


Fer.

time worn interiors disse...

I love anything to do with the sea! After all I am a pisces! Shells, sea fans, coral and any kind of sponge I can get me hands on! Have a great week!
Theresa
aka:tot

Gunillasljusglimtar disse...

Hello! Hope you have a nice day today! Hugs Gunilla

It's me disse...

That wreath is so beautiful !!!!...like it very much !!!......have a nice day........love love Ria.....xxx...and oh your butterfly's too !!

Sarah @ Modern Country Style disse...

I'm a HUGE fan of wreaths but I've never seen one like this before. I love the beautiful little shells. Aren't they adorable?

Sarahx

Diana Mieczan disse...

What a stunning wreath. It looks so beautiful and perfect for the summer season. Kisses and hugs, my dear
Kisses

June disse...

I love them both Rosa. The wreath is a work of art for sure! Your entire world is!!!
sending hugs...

Ticking and Toile disse...

very beautiful!!! :)

Creative Living + Wabi Sabi Style disse...

How creative! Excellent! //Lisbeth

Sirkka disse...

Nautin täysin sydämein kauniista kuvistasi ja toivon sinulle ja perheellesi kaikkea parasta!
Ihania kuvia täydellisiä!
Love
Sirkka&Rosa

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!