STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

terça-feira, 29 de março de 2011

o que é doce... // sweetness...











Detalhes da decoração da sala-de-estar, ainda com apontamentos natalicios, mas gosto tanto destas árvores que não resisto a tê-las o ano interiro.
Lembram-se da última foto?!?! a bendita mousse de limão?! Aqui vai a receita!:
1 lata leite condensado
1 lata leite evaporado
sumo de limão (mais ou menos 1)

misturar tudo e mexer com vara de arames até formar consistência de mousse. Depois levar ao frigorifico por um pouco e ... deliciarem-se!!!!!!!!!

Details on the living room decor, still with christmas trees. I love them so much that i leave them there all year round!! christmas is whenever one feels like!!, right?!?!

Remember the last photo?! The Lemon Mousse?!?! Here goes the recipe! you can still do it for dinner or lunch or for a snack... ... ...

1 can of condensed milk
1 can of evaporated milk
juice of 1 big lemon

Pour everything into a bowl, stir until it gets a mousse looks (more or less 2mns). you can add some more lemon juice if you want the mousse thicker. Then take it to the fridge and ... ... .... eat and .... ..... go back for more!!!!!!!!! You can serve it into smaller bowls if you desire.
Happy eve.

8 comentários:

Divine Theatre disse...

I will try the custard this evening, my friend!
Your home is so dreamy. I really love it!
I, too, have a Christmas tree I keep up all the time! It is covered in silver milagros and white ostrich feathers! It makes me happy!

xoxo
Andie

Antonia disse...

Very beautiful glass collection you have Rosa. And I really like your tray. It took some time to respond, I had a very bad virus in an email on my laptop. But now it seems ok again. I went to the postoffice fridaymorning and are very curious how long it takes you receive my mail. Have a nice sunny week, hugs Anja

It's me disse...

That looks yammie......!!...have a nice day tomorrow......love Ria......xxx..

Fer disse...

Oi Rosa, muito obrigada por tudo!!
Queria ainda te agradecer pelo premio, publiquei e o dediquei a todos que me seguem...

http://atelierdefer.blogspot.com/p/premio.html

Um forte abraço.

Fer.

Draffin Bears disse...

Hi Rosa,

Your house is very beautiful and it is lovely to see around your living room. The lemon mousse looks delicious and thanks for sharing the recipe.
Also that was so lovely of you to pass on the Award to me, thanks for your kindness.

Have a happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

VICKYFF disse...

Thanks for your wonderful thoughts, insights and links! I think you did contribute to opening up the public conversation on culture. Sorry to see the site go.
Wedding Dresses
Many and profuse thanks for all you have done for us, Dear Internet Friends.Adorable! They make me smile! :DYou are indeed most super fantastic and will be missed!

Sarah @ Modern Country Style disse...

I love it that you keep your Christmas tree up. There are some of my decorations that I leave up all year too. They seem to pretty to be left in the attic for 11 months of the year!

Sarahx

Mina disse...

Such a beautiful home! How enchanting that you keep your Christmas tree up. Yes, it is anytime you wish it to be.

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!