STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

terça-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2011

ainda tive tempo... / still had time to...














Bem hà muito que ninguém estava doente cá por casa!!!! Agora, pra variar estamos todos! BRRRRR!!! Detesto!!! A minha filhota ainda tem muita tosse e têm sido umas noites difíceis! O meu filhote também está muito atacado e só hoje foi à escola. Estava mesmo a precisar de tirar umas horinhas para criar algo e esquecer as tosses as febres os xaropes....
Foi isto que fiz! Espero que gostem! Podem encontra-las na barra lateral na minha loja Dawanda.

It's been a while since someone was sick around here! Now, for a change, we're all sick!!! My baby girl still caughs a lot and nights have been really hard! not much sleep. My son is also sick and only went to school today, because he had an english test. I needed to create something and set my mind free for some time! So, i did candle holders amoung other things that i'll show you on future posts! I used some chicken wire, ribbon and flowers i did myself! How about it?!? I love them! Great for a touch of romantic spring around the house!! You can find them on my Dawanda shop on the sidebar (and shipping is still free for europe!)
Happy night!

14 comentários:

Marita disse...

today when I was cleaning some babyfood jars I was thinking they would be great as candleholder. chicken wire is a great idea..thanks ;)
Hope you all feel better soon!!!
~marita~

It's me disse...

I hope everyone will get well soon darling !!!...how nice your candles!!! and free shipping ?? how so you do that ????? love Ria...xxx...

Bela disse...

Que lindo, Rosa!
Espero que a saúde de todos vcs melhore! Muito pensamento positivo e boas vibrações lhes mando!
Beijos!!
Bela

Betty Gaeta disse...

Oi Rosa Maria,
Espero que todos sarem logo!
Amei os arranjos com velas e copos. As fotos estão lindas.
Bjkas e uma noite maravilhosa para vc.

http://gostodistonew.blogspot.com/

Madeleine Berglund disse...

Thank you very much! =D Have a wonderful day! Hugs Madeleine

desde my ventana disse...

It looks so beautiful!!
HUgs
Cecilia

Kom Achterom disse...

OOh i hope your all soon better!! i love your lovely light!
hugs
Yolanda

Michaja disse...

Thank you for passing by at my blog!
Good luck for you and your children. Here almost everyone has been sick as well. I really hope spring will come soon.

robin baron disse...

I always love design that incorporates sheet music! It's instantly romantic!

Gustaviana disse...

nice to meet you on my blog .. you make also nice beautiful things.. i come and visit you on your blog many timesssss
hugs viana

Fer disse...

Oi Rosa!

Muito obrigado por visitar meu blog, sou online e quiz te responder subito..
Gostei muito do teu blog.

Até mais!!!
Fer.

monique disse...

Hello Rosa,
Thanks! for visting my blog, I`ll like your blog also.
Your my first visitor from un other country.
Have a nice day.
Monique

Honey at 2805 disse...

Thanks your for your visit and sweet comment. Your blog is lovely and am happpy to say I've just become a friend and follower!

Kelly disse...

I love the wire and the sheet music butterflies!!

Kelly

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!