STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

quinta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2011

resistiria?! / wouldn't you do it?!







Que lindo dia de sol que tivemos!!! Adoro estes dias de calmaria, ainda sem vento, quando ainda está frio, mas já parece cheirar a  primavera!!! Hoje foi dia de arrumações mas não resisti a mostrar  mais algumas das minhas compras nos saldos: um colar de pérolas sim, mas diferente, um vestido de renda que dará para usar o ano inteiro, uma pulseira romântica e uma mala em rosa velho que me custou apenas 10€. Que tal?!

What a glorious day! We had sunshine all day long! In fact, it is now starting to go down giving us a beautiful winter sunset. I love these days in which you have sun although it's still cold, but smelling like spring. Today  was cleaning up day, but i was not able to keep myself from showing you some more sale clothes and stuff. So here it goes: a pearl necklace, not so traditional (which is perfect!), a romantic bracelet, a GORGEOUS lace dress that, i have to confess!!!, i bought on the teenager section - and yes you can laugh! :); and a beautiful 10€ handbag. Not bad, hei?!?!
A gorgeous evening to you all... ... and thanks so much for the sweet comments on my work.

3 comentários:

Bonjade disse...

Oh love it...love it......
And I love the sale of course....;0)
Fine evening

Saskia disse...

Here it was such beautiful weather today.
Well cool, unfortunately I had to work .
Greetings Saskia

Irenes tavlor disse...

Rosa, how funny that you wrote a comment at my place, I can see that you also like to create, many fine things, I come back hugs from Sweden / Irene

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!