STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

terça-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2011

remodelado! / this weeks revamp...


BEFORE:

                                                                   AFTER:



Tenho uma daquelas rodas super úteis que permitem rodar. Era cor de pinho, que diga-se de passagem, sempre detestei. Pois... já hà muito que andava com ânsias de a modificar e hoje ... nem foi tarde nem foi cedo e... zás!

I have this wheel tray for a long time! I've been wanting to change it for a long time! Today was the day! I painted it white and added an old crochet with a sentence written in french! It is now standing on my breakfast table with jams and some gorgeous old spoons, of course! How about it?!

3 comentários:

Bohemian disse...

Thank you for stopping by my Blog and leaving a comment. I'm enjoying your sense of style and fashion and your children are just precious! I so agree with your Banner statement, Life should be enjoyed fully, each new day is a Gift!

Dawn... The Bohemian

ale disse...

qué lindo cambio rosa maría!!!!!beautifull change and your spoons are veryyyyy lovely!!! besos enormes!

~Tonja~ disse...

Beautiful...

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!