STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

segunda-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2011

o meu fim-de-semana / my wkend














O fim-de-semana passou num piscar de olhos! p´ra variar!!! Mesmo assim esteve um dia de sol lindo (como podem ver pela 1ª foto!!)  e passei o tempo entre a cozinha a fazer umas bolachinhas para a semana ( que não durarão mais de 3 dias!!!!), brincar com os meus filhotes no jardim e apanhar flores na mata com a minha princesa!!! ; e que belo ramo delas conseguimos!!!!
Boa semana!

Ok! the weekend is gone!!! ; and how great was it!!!! My saturday prays were listened and yesterday we had a glorious sunny day (as you can see from the 1st foto - that's the view from my room)!! St. Peter was good!!! I spent the time in the kitchen baking some cookies that will not last more than 3 days, playing with my children in the garden and picking up flowers from the woods with my little princess!! She loves to have fresh flowers on her room!
Happy week!!

3 comentários:

Rostrose disse...

How sweeeeet your little princess is, dear Rosa! And I am happy for you, that you had such a sunny and lovely weekend! We had a sunny, funny WE, too, but very cold (-6 degrees Celsius) - we wnt skiing in Lower Austria, very nice!
Sending lots of hugs to you, Traude

Marita disse...

ooh how lovely sunshine. we have so, so much snow at the moment.
nice pictures from your weekend!
~marita~

It's me disse...

Nice !!! i am glad that you have had a wonderful weekend !!!....please come to my party today !!! love Ria...xxx....

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!