STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

quinta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2011

adorei! / fell in love!



Aqui está umas da coisas que tentei fazer no ano passado e que adorei! - SABONETES! É bem fácil de fazer e de uma versatilidade fenomenal! Como gosto deles bem simples, não tenho dificuldades nenhumas. Não uso corantes e apenas óleos essenciais 100% biológicos! Claro está que cá por casa já não se compram sabonetes e até converti umas tantas amigas também!

I tried this last year! - HANDMADE SOAPS. They are really easy to do and you can do so many different smells and textures. I only use 100% bio materials and oils and the result is amazing. I never use any colour because i love them on their natural raw colour. Of course i just stopped buying soaps and even tempeted some friends to to them at home too.
 The ones you see in the pics are of: lavender, star anise, rosmanin and cinnamon (specially done for christmas time!). They not only look gorgeous, but also allow you to perfume the house! If you could only smell them!... ... ...

5 comentários:

@nne disse...

these soaps look wonderful! like the pictures. nice weekend, @nne

Saskia disse...

What a wonderful soaps are made of it.
Find smells so good too. I'd like to smell
Greetings Saskia

It's me disse...

So nice !!! i wish i could smell them.......sleep well......warm hugs from me....Ria....xxx....

helle disse...

I truly share your love for handmade soaps!! Luxury!

Happy New Year Rosa!

Helle:))

Rostrose disse...

Hi, dearest Rosa - how nice to get messages of you again :o) I really missed them! Thank you for your kind wishes! I wish you and your loved ones the very very best for the New Year! I've seen your photos of your table-decoration, it looks gorgeous! And I think I can smell your self-made soap :o)
Many hugs and till soon, Traude

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!