STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

terça-feira, 30 de novembro de 2010

mesa de natal / my christmas table









Esta  é a minha mesa de natal para este ano. Acho que necessito apenas de um pouco mais de velas e está feita! É bem mais simples que a do ano passado, mas, não sei porquê este ano fiquei com vontade de simplificar!...

This is my christmas table decor for this year. I used artificial snow, some candle holders from Zara and decor stuff that i had from previous christmas. I like the result although it's not as luxurious as last years'.
( can you see the brown stuff on the back?! it's my kitchen chairs!!! I do need to paint them white!)
Have a gorgeous tuesday! tomorrow it'll be a holiday for us! hurraiiiiii!!!

2 comentários:

Min dröm om lantstil disse...

Lovely :)
Here in Sweden we have a lot of snow and it is freezing cold. But I hope it last for christmas.
Have a nice day, hugs Annika

It's me disse...

Hi Rosa...beautiful christmas table !! ...we have a lot of snow here in Holland...it is very cold....brrrrrrrrrrr...it is freezing........love Ria...

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!