STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

sexta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2010

it's goooooooooood to be back

I have promissed myself over and over that i would be back to blogland the next day!!!! As you can see that only happened today!  Sorry! for taking soo long! so many things happened since the end of august! Bad things that i'll tell you about one of this days!
On top of it all my computer went KAPUTT!! (Love this word!). Today my husband brought his from work so ... here i am!
My house is completely decorated with christmas spirit again as i bet yours' is. Promisse to show yoou photos and ... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU ARE ALL UP TO!
Happy weekend!

8 comentários:

Saskia disse...

Glad you're back. I'm curious about your Christmas spirit.
Nice weekend, greetings Saskia

It's me disse...

Finnaly !! you are back !! welcome Rosa......so nice that you are here........lovely....i miss you so much !!.....lovely weekend i can't wait to see pictures from your decoratings for christmas....love Ria....

Sylvia disse...

Hello Rosa,
So nice you're back !
Sorry about the bad things that happened, hope you're fine now.
Looking forward to see your pictures.
Lovely wishes,
Sylvia

Jacqueline disse...

Dear Rosa,
I was worried about you. It's so good to see you back and I'm so sorry to hear that you have been having a bad time of it. I hope all is well now.
You sound in good spirits and are getting ready for Christmas.
Good to see you back. Lots of love. XXXX

Marita disse...

Glad to see that you are back..
wish you a lovely time before christmas.
~marita~

Nice and Easy Antiques disse...

Welcome back, Rosa!!! Missed you!!!

Madelief disse...

So glad to have you back! Hope you and your family are ok?!

Lieve groet,

Madelief

Rostrose disse...

Dearest Rosa, I missed you very much! And I was worried about you and your health! So I am very happy that you are back again (and you computer is NOT "kaputt" any more ;o))
Warm Hugs, Traude

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!