STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

segunda-feira, 29 de novembro de 2010

Christmas all around...







Apenas algumas das coisas que tenho andado a fazer: argolas de guardanapos e pulseiras.

Some of the things i've been doing for Christmas: napkin rings for my christmas table (and to sell too) and some pretty bracelets to offer as christmas presents (and some to sell ). Love the way this bracelet turned out! It's made of wood and i wrote a sentence in latin using a technique i had never used before - "pirografia"; added some lace flowers and ... tcharáá!!!

Happy new week!

5 comentários:

Villa König disse...

Oh the rings are so beautiful! Wish you a lovely day. Hugs Yvonne

Luiza disse...

Guess if I was happy to see you?!!???
You bet!!!!
Haha, WELCOME BACK!!!!

I hope everything is as it should be, after all bad things that happened since august!
I´ve missed you so much, my sweet Rosa!!!

Your crafting is beautiful, I love it!

Hope you had a wonderful 1:st of advent, and thank your husband from me, for bringing the computer home ;)!

Have a wonderful day/evening!!!

Hugs & Love/
Luiza

It's me disse...

Hi darling Rosa......so sweet your little girl !!! i can't tell you how glad i am that you are back !!! your husband is great !!! to bring the computer home.......love you....warm hugs Ria...

Anónimo disse...

Вот новые киноленты что я нашла в на сайтах из рабочих

Corinne. disse...

Trop jolie la petite demoiselle sur la photo !!
J'adore tes ronds de serviettes !!
Amitié
corinne

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!