STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

sexta-feira, 2 de julho de 2010

Porjecto GENESIS / GENESIS project

Apenas encontrei este blog hoje, mas achei a ideia fenomenal! Nós que temos por hábito resmungar contra tudo e todos!!! Há que deitar mãos à obra e fazer a diferença! Este blog pretende ser um local de união e troca de experiências e conhecimento! Entre na onda! ... e PARTICIPE!
Fazendo a minha parte, aqui está a minha dica para proteger o ambiente e a si própria!
NADA DE DETERGENTES E LÍXIVIAS! Adoptei esta dica hà pouco tempo, mas funciona! Em vez disto tenho usado vinagre e bicarbonato de sódio! Misturado limpa tudo! O próximo passo é encontrar algo que funcione com a roupa!
PARA MAIS INFORMAÇÃO E PARTICIPAR:


http://oldgreymareprimitives.blogspot.com/2010/06/gathering-for-earth.html

I just found this blog today, but think it's such a great idea! I know that most of us  have been doing their part, but there's a lot more every each of us can still do. Suzan at http://oldgreymareprimitives.blogspot.com came up with a wonderful idea of creating a place where once a month we can change experiences and ideas that help to make a change on the planet! Please do go over there read her idea and join in this wonderful party!
Although a bit late, here is my part!
I stoped using detergentes and bleaches! Not only saves money, but also is good for your health and the environment. Instead i've been using vinegar and baking soda . Together they clean everything, it's cheaper and it's great to get ride of mineral deposits. Next step is to find a way to substitute detergentes for clothes. Although i use a so called  eco one i'm surching for an alternetive. Any ideas?!?! Join here: http://oldgreymareprimitives.blogspot.com/2010/06/gathering-for-earth.html
SHARE AND HELP!
A great wk time to you all!

7 comentários:

Jema♥Kitsch disse...

Thank you so much for your comment!

I really like your blog too..!

: )

erin disse...

i'm so glad you joined the party!! i use lots of vinegar too.
have a good weekend!
erin

It's me disse...

Great party......good from you to do this......have you get my mail?? it is very hot here no 38 degrees......football is playing it's 1-1.....i hope we winn !! have a great weekend !!! hugs from me.....love Ria...

Mademoiselle Poirot disse...

Yes, I use a lot of vinegar. Did you know that you can use it as a fabric softner? Have a lovely weekend, Love from London x

Zuzu disse...

Wonderful to "see" you at the party! :)
I have just started using baking soda & vinegar myself, and am going to try club soda in a spray bottle to clean my windows. I hear it works great!
Have a wonderful day!
Zuzu

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas disse...

Oh, what a wonderful blog...
Thank you for sharing! You are invited to
come by my blog, too....
www.msbinglesvintagechristmas.com
Leticia

Rebecca disse...

Hello
Thank you for the detergent tip, I am going to try that! I will have to go over and check out the party!
Blessings Rita!
Rebecca

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!