STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

sexta-feira, 18 de junho de 2010

o meu cantinho musical / my musical corner



Este é o meu cantinho musical no meu alpendre da sala. Adoro sentar-me lá fora e beber algo ou então ter a música a tocar enquanto jardino. Na foto podem ver a "rocking chair", que apanhei do lixo e remodelei, e mais duas peças que comprei na feira de antiguidades de Domingo passado: a jarra, que fazia parte do lavatório mas que resolvi usar para colocar umas peónias; e uma mala de viagem que achei um charme!
Bom fim-de-semana!

This is what i call my musical corner! It  is on my porch and i just love to seat there or have the music playing while i'm gardening! On the photo you'll recognize the rocking chair that i found on the garbage and recycled, and 2 more things from the antique fair i went to last sunday: the water "jar (sorry don't know the exact name for that) and the old travel suitcase that i think looks charming! You can also see the figure of a "madonna" that it's not really a madonna!?! In fact, it's a brazilian goddess called Imanja.
Happy weekend!

10 comentários:

Carola Zajdman disse...

Lovely corners, but the antique basin is my first love, great !!

Sylvia disse...

Your corner looks so cosy, Rosa !
I can imagine you enjoy sitting there, with lovely things around you.
Nice weekend,
Sylvia

Villa König disse...

It looks so lovely! And you found so great stuff! Hugs Yvonne

Passione Helena disse...

Hello,

Thanks for your visit and the message you have left.

You've a beautiful blog. I'm going to follow you.
Glad you've found me, so I do not miss.

I wish you a nice weekend,
Dear greetings, Helena

"Création" disse...

Hello Rosa,

It was lovely to have a visit from you today. Your pictures are so lovely and romantic, and very nice the "Imanja" BEAUTIFUL!!!

Have a nice evening and weekend,
Lovely greetings, Josephine

Bonjade disse...

Such a lovely place to sit in your garden......
Love the statude.....
Fine weekend

Luiza disse...

Your music corner is fantastic, Rosa!
I love it.

Wish you a wonderful weekend!
Hugs/
Luiza

It's me disse...

Beautiful corner......even without mucic!! hugs from me........

BonjourRomance disse...

Bonjour Rosa,
I love your music corner. The vintage suitcase and all the sweet details are beautiful. Enjoy your weekend,
Mimi

Annika disse...

Very beautiful and lots of fine stuff you have there.

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!