STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

sexta-feira, 14 de maio de 2010

vejam quem deu o ar da sua graça! / look who showed up!

Mais umas fotos, logo pela manhã, para começarmos bem o dia! É o parapeito da janela da minha zona de pequeno almoço e onde temos um caixote do lixo e outro de lenha! Lixo?!?! já é mau que chegue, por isso resolvi dar-lhe um ar!!!; e como adoro fadas...
Bom fim-de-semana!

Breakfast area:
was also revamped after the painting. On the 2 metal boxes we keep our non-recycle garbage (about a small bag a week - special my baby's fault!!! hi! hi!), and fireplace wood. As it was a bit ugly i've added this gorgeous fairy!, and a birdcage and... what do you think?!
Happy weekend!

4 comentários:

Baijeritar disse...

Dear Rosa,

I hope you are feeling well! I like your metal boxes. They are really old but still fancy at the same time. Also the fairy looks nice, I think my daughter would love it :)

Please, take care and have a wonderful weekend!

Love,
Maria

It's me disse...

I really like this corner !!!

So beautiful done !!!


Lovely................have a happy sunny weekend ! hugs from me......

Jacqueline disse...

I think that you have brightened up that corner, beautifully, Rosa.
It looks really pretty.
Enjoy the weekend and, look after yourself. XXXX

travellers disse...

Very nice window corner. Did you sleep well? I didn't - 1 glas too much Prosecco :-) and a hard business day today but now it's time for daydreamings - of sea, sunshine and lightblue sky - instead of grey and raining weather and 7 degrees :-(. Have a wonderful weekend - Monika

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!