STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

sexta-feira, 28 de maio de 2010

quem me dera!... / i just wish!...


Que tal seria ter uma destas para o fim-de-semana, ou pra sempre???!!!! Adoro!; folhos e frou-frous!!!
Bom fim-de-semana!

Don't you wish you could have one of these?!?! OK!!! I don't mean the legs or the bodies!!!; that would be asking too much!!! :) I mean just one of these lingeries?! I love them! I know! ; i know!!! i love everything that has ruffles or frou-frous!!!
Happy weekend!

all photos from strumpet and pink

7 comentários:

Steven D! feat. Charly_GC disse...

Very, very nice Photos, Bikim!
Kind regards from Steven
You remember me? --> http://das-gc-magazin.blogspot.com/

Have a beautiful weekend!

travellers disse...

Oh my god :-) of course I wish to have them all! but .... I also wish to have the suitable body but if not ..... :-( Wish you a nice daydreaming day.
Hugs Monika

Hanna disse...

Hello Rosa!
Beautiful lingeries!! :)
Thank's for your comment on my blog!
It's nice to be on your bloglist :)
You have a very beautiful blog!

Have a nice weekend!
/Hanna

It's me disse...

I will the second one thatt pink one with bows !!!.................but dream on babe..........He does not fit!!!...hahahahhahhah!!!

Hugs darling.............happy weekend ..........

Sylvia disse...

Very pretty and romantic !
I wish I had the figure for this !
Nice weekend,
Sylvia

Luiza disse...

I wish I could have some of them, and the body too...haha..
I wouldn´t fit in any of them, the way I look now...
But I´m still happy =).

Have a wonderful evening , sweet Rosa.
Hugs/
Luiza

Mademoiselle Poirot disse...

Oh, I love them, gorgeous, feminine, delicate...if you have the body, which I don't...plus they don't work under jeans...Ah well, one can dream :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend, Love from London, Carole x

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!