STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

domingo, 23 de maio de 2010

que bom! / our weekend!


O tempo tem estado espectacular!!!!; como hà muito não se via! Isto é o que temos feito: nada!

It's not summer yet, but the weather has been great! It's so hot that even my baby feels a little bit more tired! Look at her! just laid on the floor!; feeling a bit sleepy!
This is what we have been doing during the weekend!; in between: eating "al fresco"; grilling, and eating ice-cream!!! - can anyone ask for more?!?!
A great Sunday!

5 comentários:

It's me disse...

Wowwwww..you have a swimming pool !!

Oh.how sweet your little girl !!......happy sunny days......hugs from me.........

travellers disse...

What a sweet little girl and what a wonderful place for you and your family. You must be very happy :-) hugs Monika

Mademoiselle Poirot disse...

What a great place you have with a swimming pool...I'm sooo jealous ;-)and your daughter looks really cute, it must be bliss. It's hot in London too (well, hot for London I should say) and I'm loving it! Hope you've had a great weekend. Love, Carole x

Luiza disse...

You seem to have had a wonderful , relaxing weekend!!!!
I´m so jelous of you, having a pool =)....

Your images in previous post are one of the best I´ve seen!!!
Beautiful!!!

Have a great start of your week.

Hugs/
Luiza

Michaja disse...

How nice to have found your blog. Beautiful pictures!! Nice atmosphere.
We have been swimming as well this weekend in our pool!

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!