STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

segunda-feira, 24 de maio de 2010

obrigada! / thanks!


Hoje recebi um correio muito especial! Um livro que encomendei! Não falo dinamarquês  ( quem sabe não é tempo de aprender!), mas as imagens valem o dinheiro! Adoro!

Hurrai! Got hot mail today! Thanks to Ria : http://bonnature.blogspot.com/!
I have ordered the jeanne d'arc living book from Ria's webshop and it arrived minutes ago! I'm so happy! It was so well packed and Ria also sent a sweet postcard with it! Thanks Ria for your kind words! I don't know if i'll may be able to read it ( who knows it's time to learn another language!!!!), but, who cares!! A picture speaks for a thousands words, right?!?!?!
I also took some photos of the inside so you can see how gorgeous it is!
Happy new week!

5 comentários:

It's me disse...

Fine that it is arrived good!!! enjoy your day.....reading reading......only the pictures are enough !! hahahhahah!!! it is so beautiful this book !!!............hugs from me........

Bonjade disse...

I also have this one...but indeed I feel so sorry that I cannot read it......especially with this garden book.......because I love tips and ideas.....;(
But the pictures are great.
Fine evening

Kom Achterom disse...

OOh its nice!~!!
lots of fun with it!!
have a verry nice evening
Yolanda

Mayflower disse...

Hello dear Rosa, what a beautiful book you have ordered by Ria. And the pictures are so lovely.
Enjoy it.
Warm wishes, Mea

Luiza disse...

The magazine is great, and I love looking at the photos in it. Doesen´t really matter if I don´t undurstand all Danish, the ideas and photos are amazing.
I love it!!!

Have a nice day , sweet Rosa!

Hugs/
Luiza

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!