STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

quarta-feira, 12 de maio de 2010

speechless! It was fake!!!!

Thanks to Brigitte's comment i'm taking it out! I'll not erase it completely so you know that there are people that aren't human! Hope they will never need this kind of help! Thanks! I'll spread the message other way around! It's not fair! Nothing hurts me more than children in pain! To those who fake this message: may God help you!

MENINA SEQUESTRADA HÁ 1 DIA - PASSAR RÁPIDO



¡¡¡¡Es importante, pasalo rápido!!!! NO TE LO QUEDES, POR FAVOR


No te lo quedes, POR FAVOR, pásalo A TODOS TUS CONTACTOS.


Alerta por el secuestro ayer de esta niña de 3 años y medio , Elise, en Tamaimo, Sur de Tenerife. Sus secuestradores, dos hombres y una mujer, viajan en un Seat Panda TF-7633-V (color beige o marrón).


En previsión de que puedan pasar a la península con ella, haz circular este este mensaje con la foto. Gracias.. .


This littel girl was kidnapped!- yesterday!
She's 3 years old from southTenerife. The kidnappers, 2 men and a woman were seen on a SET PANDA TF-7633-V (creamor brown colour). It's believed they will try to cross to mainland.
Please pass the message and photo to other bloggers. Thanks...

7 comentários:

Desde my ventana disse...

I am going to quarrel it brings over of this news and I will place it in my blog,
Hugs
Cecilia

Tove's to og firbeinte disse...

Horrbile!!!!!!!! As a mother I can only imagine how the parents feel...I pray to God she will be found and will be safe ! I kind of thought on Madeleine too now (the english girl...didn´t she disappear from Spain too?)
Poor girl,poor family...my heart cries for them!!!!!

It's me disse...

I pray to God she will be found and will be safe !.....................


That poor family and child.........

Thank you for do this on your blog !!!

sleep well hugs from Ria

Kom Achterom disse...

It is horible!
I hope she soon coming back to her parents!
What a good thing to set it on your blog!
have a good day
Yolanda

travellers disse...

Oh my God! What are people doing???? I'll post it at once.

Birgit disse...

Look here please:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=de&langpair=en|de&u=http://www.tenerife-tattle.com/2010/02/urgent-child-taken-in-tenerife/&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhiQG-3aYObrQex9QWXqO3x40UVbpg


This is a sick fake.......

Greetings

Birgit

travellers disse...

What a sick fuck can cook up such a tale - goddamn. Monika

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!