STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

quarta-feira, 19 de maio de 2010

isto não é bonito! / this ain't pretty!...

Deixem-me dar-vos, 1º, duas imagens bonitinhas para não terem tanta vontade de fugir! Porque as que se seguem!!!... Meu Deus!!!!
Está boa para o lixo!!! estão vocês a pensar!! Esperem até amanhã! Talvez mudem de opinião!
Bom dia!

Hi beauties!
and... my post today is not pretty! But to keep you from running away as soon as you got here i took 2 photos of my outside table decor, that are prettier than what follows! Garbage?! In fact it was! I picked it right there!!! you know!!! just saw the potential of it! Check it out tomorrow! You will not recognize  it! Me and my crasyness!, but ... would you let it go?!
Have a happy day!

8 comentários:

Bonjade disse...

Oh if you see this one.....I think this one is lost.......
But I will check it out tomorrow...
Nice day

~*~ saskia ~*~ disse...

Love this post, Rosa, looking so soooo forward to tomorrows post ;)
Have a lovely evening! xx

travellers disse...

With interest I will visit you tomorrow Rosa.

It's me disse...

I am looking so forward to tomorrows post ....my dear Rosa......................i can't wait............but............the garden book is on his way...did you get the mail??

Happy happy evening................hugs from Ria.........bye !

Nice and Easy Antiques disse...

I'm waiting......

Les Cotrions disse...

I'm sure you'll make a mircle Rosa! I'm looking forward seeing your makeover!!!
Sweet dreams!
Vale

Jacqueline disse...

I know that you will think that I'm mad, Rosa but, I rather like it the way it is !!....but, I'm sure that, when we see it tomorrow, it will have transformed ! XXXX

vicki archer disse...

Great potential Rosa, xv.

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!