STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

segunda-feira, 17 de maio de 2010

desaparecendo!!! / everything has wings chez moi!!!

Ora bem!  Últimas fotos da zona de pequeno-almoço com a minha filhota a desarumar! Como costumo dizer, tudo tem asas cá em casa!
Boa semana!

Last post on my breakfast area, with details on traditional portuguese kitchen ware that i love! Some traditional cups and a traditional cheese dish that i use to have some homemade cookies! I just love to snack while i'm gardening!; besides my children just love to get there and pick some when they are playing outside! I always have fresh water too!
Last photo!!!! Here is the reason why at home everything is always out of place!!!! Here she is!!!!; the guilty one caught in action!!!!! there she goes running with something!!!... naughty girl!!!!
A great new week!

13 comentários:

Marita disse...

Lovely pictures!!
~Marita~

Mayflower disse...

Hello dear Rosa, Thanks for the sunshine you bring us with those beautiful photo's. And what a sweet little girl, and when you look at such a sweety, she is forgiven that at your home everything is out of place hihi. She is a good help in the garden I see.
I love the lovely corners, especialy the one with the beautiful chair.
Warm wishes, Mea

travellers disse...

What a sweet little girl - enjoy your moments :-) children grow up too fast.

Rostrose disse...

Hihi - naughty? May be - but sooo sweeet! And your sunshine-place is adorable! Hugs, traude

Grandma Yellow Hair disse...

Rosa I can not tell you how much I enjoyed my visit with you this morning. Your site is so very lovely and your daughter is precious.
Love your home and gardens. What a special place to raise your children and to love.
Thank you for the get well wishes. I am going for my MRI in about 4 hours from now so hopefully in a day or two I will know what I did when I fell.
Honey have a wonderful week and thanks again for stopping by my site. I love yours
Maggie

Kom Achterom disse...

I love your naugthy girl!!
she is just lik hear mother hihhih
Lovely week
Yolanda

It's me disse...

So sweet your little sweettie !!........just like her mom !!


Hugs from Ria............

Nice and Easy Antiques disse...

Priceless!!!

Luiza disse...

Such a lovely place to relax on =).

Isn´t she a sweetheart, haha.
Your little princess...

Have a wonderful night!
Hugs/
Luiza

Luiza disse...

Such a lovely place to relax on =).

Isn´t she a sweetheart, haha.
Your little princess...

Have a wonderful night!
Hugs/
Luiza

Les Cotrions disse...

What a paradise Rosa!!! May I have a breakfast with you??? I understand you like being there...it's enchanting!!!
A nice week to you!!!
Vale

Carola Zajdman disse...

What a lovely and cozy place, love your blog !!!

Millie disse...

This is such a warm & sunny place to enjoy Rosa! Love the image of your busy little 'Helper'!!
Millie ^_^

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!