STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

segunda-feira, 31 de maio de 2010

a beleza de tudo e de nada! / the beauty of it all!...

Olhem o que descobri no meu jardim no sábado! Não é linda?! Neste momento decora a minha sala de estar; mas... as fotos serão usadas no meu próximo projecto. Curiosos?!
Uma boa semana! No entretanto deixo-vos a minha música preferida! Bem na realidade, é mais a música que sempre me alivia a alma quando preciso! ... não há como evita-lo! ... fala comigo em cada nota!...


Look what came up! On saturday went to the place where i grow my flowers ( a kind of flower nursery) and there it was! It finally came out and the beauty of it is... speechless! What a present!  Took some photos for my next project! Curious?!
A happy new week! Meanwhile... leave you with my favourite music! Somehow it reminds me of my chilhood days in africa!; Whenever i feel a little bit blue i just play it on, cry my heart out and move on!... Hope you like it too!

8 comentários:

travellers disse...

She is a queen!

How wonderful pictures! The biggest award for any gardener. Wish you sunny summer days.

It's cold and raining all the time in Bavaria, we didn't have one summer day this year :-(

travellers disse...

Out of Africa is one of my top favorites - I love this atmosphere!
Thank you spending me that little break :-)

Marita disse...

Lovely pictures!
have a good week!
~marita~

It's me disse...

Hello Rosa.............beatiful that flower on your photo's !! hope you have a nice sunny happy week !!! enjoy !!! hugs from me..........

Les Cotrions disse...

Hello Rosa! That's a gorgeous gift! Your flowers are marvellous!!!
Happy new week!
Vale

Sylvia disse...

So beautiful these flowers, Rosa !
You've taken gorgeous photos !
Nice week,
Sylvia

Mademoiselle Poirot disse...

Bonjour Rosa, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Those flowers are absolutely beautiful and your photos fantastic. Have a great week too. Love from London x

Rostrose disse...

Oh yes, dearest Rosa, that's a gift! Wonderful blossoms!!!
Big hugs, Traude

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!