STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

terça-feira, 20 de abril de 2010

I'VE BEEN DOING...

This past weeks i've been busy doing an order: some cushions and the transformation of 4 brown curtains. This is the result! The client wanted an indian feel to it. Something that would go with her living room decor, that i'm doing, and that would bring something new too. This was a project i loved doing! I love to mix shapes, textures and styles! She loved the result!; and i think they look cute!
Happy day to you all!

5 comentários:

It's me disse...

Wauwww..beautiful done!! i like it very much...........you also a happy day Rosa.............i go to the shop now..................hugs from me.......Ria

Luiza disse...

You have done a wonderful job!
The sheat is gorgeous, and really brings an Indian touch!

Thank you, Rosa!
I have no words that could ever express how much your words and action mean to me!
I don´t know how I made it without all this support the previous times we´ve gone thru this...

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs/
Luiza

It's me disse...

Hello Rosa

The money is not arrived yet.......it takes almost a day or 5 to 7 !!...this i wait....the magazines are on your way yet !!

Let me know when they arrived please??

Have a great eve,.hugs from me!

Villa König disse...

Beautiful!!! And I love the music at your blog :-))) Hugs Yvonne

Linda disse...

Beautiful Rosa!

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!