STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

sexta-feira, 30 de abril de 2010

fruit trees!

Hurrai! I already have some fruit on my trees! Right now i have figs, plums, peaches and of course my strawberries plantation! I had to have one!!! My baby girl is CRASY about strawberries!
Can't wait to see my apples and cherries coming out too!!!
I spent the day cleaning! The painting is done and now i had to clean everything and, best part all!!!, - decorate! I'll do some befores/afters on the next post!
Enjoy your weekend!!!

7 comentários:

Kom Achterom disse...

It is big
In the netherlands it is full of flowers.
Ooh how nice your strawberrys en the plums are houges.
Have a verry nice weekend
Yolanda

Luiza disse...

Ooooh, I can´t wait to see the before and after pics...=))))

How wonderful to have all that fruit on the trees!!

I wish you a wonderful weekend!
Hugs/
Luiza

It's me disse...

Beautiful that figs plant.........i really like that ans also wanna have her on our terace !!

I really like fruit plants.......and i can't wait to see the for and after styling of your home !

Have a sweet happy lovely sunny weekend my love............hugs from me !

Hagagården disse...

Beautiful!!!
Thanks for you komments!
Have a nice day!!
ninni

erin disse...

evrything is looking great! there's nothing like fresh fruit, straight from the garden!! happy may day!

Rostrose disse...

Hey, sweetheart - wonderful, so many fruits! In Austria nature is not so fast. Our strawberries, peaches, apples and so on are only blossoming now, but I am looking forward to the fruits. Today I planted potatoes :o)
Hugs and a happy weekend Traude

Mademoiselle Poirot disse...

I'm looking forward to seeing your "before and after" pictures :-) Beautiful photos and they remind me of all the holidays spent on the Algarve as a child... Thanks for sharing, Love from London x

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!