STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

quarta-feira, 17 de março de 2010

this one goes... (white wednesday)


My baby was sick all last week!; so... no time to blog at all!!! No time to post new things!...; no time to visit you!!!!... sooooo sorry! She is now getting better and yesterday i had time to do this heart shaped lavender pillow for a very special friend! It's made of crochet and embelished with some of the things i love to use on the things i do! I think it turned out really sweet! Don't you?!
Got to run!... Long day today!...
Happy white wednesday (if you want to join click on my sidebar under"white wednesday").

9 comentários:

Nice and Easy Antiques disse...

Sorry about the baby, hope she feels better soon. Your friend will love your creation!

It's me disse...

Hi Rosa

I missed you !! i 'am glad it is better with your baby !!

What a beutiful heart !! did you make it yourself ??

I 'am glad to hear something from you !

Big hugs from me...............enjoy !!

Luiza disse...

I hope , deeply from the heart, that your girl recovers fast!

The bag you made is gorgeous, and I´m sure your special friend will love it!!!


Big hugs/
Luiza

Njut i din trädgård disse...

I hope your baby is better!

That look so good!!! Still I haven't done anything about my pillow... hmm

~*~ saskia ~*~ disse...

Sick babies, that's so so sad. I always wish, I could take the sickness over from them. Fortunately your sweet baby feels better again. Your crochet heart is beautiful! Have a wonderful {white} weekend! xo

Jacqueline disse...

Dear Rosa,
Your poor little baby. It's so hard when they are not well. I'm glad that she is better now.
Luiza was so shocked and suprised with her present, wasn't she ? She absolutely loved it though, didn't she ? What a kind thought and a lovely gift.
.... and, Rosa, I always try to comment on your posts but it nearly always won't publish it. It's only on your blog so, I'm so sorry. I really do try. If I don't comment you know that it's because I'm having trouble. XXXX

Jacqueline disse...

Yay....it worked !! XXXX

Luiza disse...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
I LOVE IT!
And once again , Rosa, you brang tears too my eyes, happy tears!

You are such a warm person! Never in my life, I would guess this one was for me!
I love it! And just as Jackie says, I was so chocked and surprised!

I hope your baby girl is better♥!!!
Hugs & kisses!
Luiza

Corinne. disse...

Très joli petit coeur !!
Je te souhaite un bon w.end
amitié
corinne

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!