STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

sexta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2010

"MAKE YOUR LIFE EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!!"



Ohhhh!!!!!! After all the serious health problems i had by the end of last year, i'm looking at life in a whole new perspective! In fact, as you know it already happened to me years ago!; but... you know how life is and how easy we forget how important details are and how gorgeous life can be!!!Most of the times we just go on living pretending that we always pay attention and we are always thankful for the sun and the birds and rain(even when it rains tooooooo much!!!!) for the flowery fields for our loved ones for all the friends we find on the way... even smallest detail as the smell of flowers or the singing of the birds on spring!!!!! Come on !... let us be honest!!! we do forget!!! because routine is terrible! it slowly kills that eagerness inside you transforming our eyes and souls into sleepwalkers!!!!

So... ... Just want to take the opportunity to tell you that this horrible (specially when you have small children) horrible feeling and certainty that your life is on the edge of the knife and it might just "kapput" (a german word that i like!!!), DO awakens you from this anesthetic state daily routine puts you in!!! I've already thanked my doctor for having me told things the hard way; thanked all Gods and Nature for giving me one more chance and want to thank you too for the support that showed me that every single human matters!; it was so special!; i felt so special receiving your embrance!; you! people that i do not know face to face! THANKS!

Anyway!... tears away!!! i'm sooooo awakened now that i just took things on hand and decided to take life the way i want, not the other way around! Life really is too short! and i always though old people were too fool saying that!!! Maybe i'm just old! ups!!! Hi! Hi! Hi! I'm so in love with it now and with what surrounds me and with the fact that i can also (as you!) produce beauty (i mean other beauties apart from my children! hi!hi!hi!!) ... ... ...

Look what i did yesterday!

WAKE UP! TAKE A DEEP BREATH OF THE MORNING FRESH AIR AND LIVE!

Remember this?! Love this film! It always meant so much to me and... ups! i had just forgotten! click on it and enjoy!

6 comentários:

Njut i din trädgård disse...

Hi there Rosa,

I didn't know that you live in Portugal until I read your profile! One of my two best friends are from Portugal!!!

Life is like a box of chocolate - you never know what you're gonna get.

Carpe diem! One of my motto!

Your cushions are so nice!!!

BonjourRomance disse...

Bonjour Rosa,
What an inspiring post, you are living life to the fullest and enjoying those wonderful children. Best of everything to you.
Happy Friday to you.

Corinne. disse...

Très jolies toutes tes créations !!!
Je n'ai le temps de rien faire en ce moment et cela me manque !
je te souhaite un très bon w.end ma belle!
amitié
corinne

Nice and Easy Antiques disse...

OI Rosa! Adorei the Gal Costa video, what a beautiful stage! See? You already made my day better, I sure enjoyed my time here!!! Abracos!!

colibri disse...

What a nice blog... Simple words, simple things, but the pleasure of sharing is so strong !

Carole disse...

Merci pour ton charmant passage ! Je t'envoie de grosses bises angevines..... Have a good week.

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!