STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

terça-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2010

Ladies and gentlemen ... MY WORK!!!!





detail of the back of the cushion


Finally took the time to share with you what i've been up to this last 2 weeks!

HERE IT IS!:
THE BIG NEWS!!!!
I'M STARTING MY OWN BUSINESS!!!!!

Can you believe it?! I'll start it slowly!; but i do hope it grows into something bigger! I'm starting with one of my passions!!!! - - CUSHIONS!

I've already made some!!! Here are my own rules: they are all unique!; feminine; romantic and practical. There will be no repetition!

Today i'm showing you only 2!; that i already sold to a friend of mine! The white one was 30 x 25 and the 2nd was 50x50. Sold the smaller for 20€ and the 2nd one for 30€. Do you think it's too expensive?! First time i'm selling something i made!!!! Please help!!!!!!

6 comentários:

Nice and Easy Antiques disse...

Oi Rosa! Congratulations on your new adventure. The pillows are beautiful! I know what you mean about pricing, it's very hard for me to price my work. I'm usually too low, at least that's what everyone says. You better ask someone else. Congrats again!
Marcela

Maria disse...

Dear Rosa,

sorry I haven't write for a time now. I was on holiday but now I am back again! I like your cushion covers! I think the price is ok.

Please, take care!

Maria

Angel.Pearls disse...

Like like like! First time visiting -this is really a beautiful place! Put you on my fav-blogs! Love //Eva Sweden

Alice W. disse...

Congratulations! I am sure you will find much success!

Peonies & Magnolias disse...

Fantastic, they are gorgeous. I wish you all the success in the world.

Sandy

Hespe disse...

Beautiful cushions!! Especially the white one was gorgeous :o) Congratulations on having started your own business - good luck!!

Hildegunn

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!