STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

quinta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2010

this should have been yesterday's post!







This should have been yesterday's post! Meaning: white wednesday's post! BUT... my son took over my computer!!!! His computer has been having some problems. So he asked if he could use mine for a while and i ended up not having it for the night!!!! (which is the time of the day i usually have time to blog and visit you!!!). Anyway i just couldn't say no!; could i?! You know! When they make those sad eyes and say those heart conquering "pleaseeeeees"???!!!!!
So... here it is today my white wednesday post, showing the final result on my winter outdoor decor for the more sunny days that follow ( i hope!!!!). Some of the things still need some change, but it is basically this. I'll probably change the heart shaped pillow for a new one that i will make myself!
Anyway!.... have been really busy making some pillows to sell to some friends! I'll show you some photos of course!!! I'm thinking secretely about some more stuff! - - chuuuuut!!! tell you later!
Hope you have already checked others white wednesday's things; if you didn't it is never too late - http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/.
Happy thursday!

9 comentários:

Nice and Easy Antiques disse...

We love it all the same. We missed you yesterday! You picked another of my fave songs, Rosa...Muito Obrigado!!!!

ale disse...

DEAR ROSA MARÍA!!!qué lindo ese lugar !!súper cálido!!!!!!lleno de almohadones y de tus toques tan llenos de amor!!!!muchísimos besos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luiza disse...

Your pillows are gorgeous. And the decoration too...
I love your corner!

Haven´t been here for a while, not becuase I didn´t want too, but I just didn´t have enough time...
I´m here now, and I´ve been scrolling down to see your older posts. I can see many wonderful images, but the most wonderful is of your precious daughter! She is so sweet.

I wish you a nice weekend!
Hugs/
Luiza

Cottage Garden disse...

Dear Rosa

So glad you got your computer back! I love your cushions, pillows and throws - so inviting and uber comfy!

Jeanne x

Madelief disse...

Hi Rosa,

I like your white wednesday posts! My children often take over the computer as well. Luckily two of them have a labtop of their own now! Wish you a happy weekend!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Marita disse...

have a good coming week.
~marita~

Chrissy disse...

Love it all!!! That pillow is sooooooo lovely! Hope you are well,Chrissy

weisser traum disse...

oh danke für deine lieben worte. bei dir ist es auch schööööööööööön romantisch. grüässli daniela

Brabourne Farm disse...

I love the oranges on the blue table - such great colours together. Leigh

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!