STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

sexta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2010

restarting...












Do you know that saying: " a New Year a New life"?! Well i'm soooooooo ready for that! I don't know?!...?!; maybe it's only this new year feeling working on me, but after what i went through in December i have this strange scream inside me!!! a kind of a silent scream bursting to come out!!! Do you know what a mean?! Suddendly i'm no longer feeling happy with my life anymore! there's something missing! I mean, i don't want to be "unthankful"!, i have a passionate dedicated husband and 2 beautiful intelligent healthy kids, few but amazing friends, a house most portugueses could only dream of, time to spend on family and decorating, ... i could go on and on...!!!!, but somehow i do feel as if there's something missing! I do not know what that is, but i do need a change!; and this time decor won't be enough! Oh! Oh! What kind of a year will this be?! It certainly doesn't look very promissing with this fearfulness!!! Or does it?!!!
Do you ever feel as if you wanted to start everything over again?! a fresh new start somewhere?!... Do you ever feel it too?!
Anyway... still in the same old place, same old life!!!! BUT i changed my kitchen table decor! still very wintery! Hope you like it!
Have a great weekend!

5 comentários:

ale disse...

dera rosa maríA!!!!BEAUTIFULL KITCHEN DECOR!!!!l can have the sensation of the smell of that oranges with clavo de olor!!!qué lindo!!!...l am happy with my life...l cant say nothing...but yes for me is important to make a diference in the WAY OF LIVING every single day...open mind and open heart,joy ,generosity ,patience,working hands...that can be my every single day contests...that can make my single day more special...this is a little what l feel!rosa l send you an enormous kiss and an enormous hug!!!!

Linda disse...

I know what you mean...but remember to savor every second while the kids are young...those precious moments fly by faster then you can blink your eyes...one of mine had left the nest and the other will go next year...it is never the same...
I do love your table but more than anything I adore your music...
You inspired me to put some Bossa on my blog...
it is sunshine in winter for me...
L~xo

Madelief disse...

Hi Rosa,

I so hoped to read that you were feeling better, but alas....Just go with the flow and cherish all the beautiful things around you. In time you will feel your old self again. Just do all the things you can do that make you feel happy! By doing that you can make youself feel a bit better. Please take care and let the sun shine again :-)

Lieve groet, Madelief

erin disse...

i do so love the tablescape...especially the cement rose and moss. your feelings should not be ignored...i find when i am restless, fresh air and hard exercise makes things more clear. spending time in the garden is my favorite escape, but during winter it is more difficult. i think it is common to have these feelings after the holidays...you must try to work through it, sweety.
erin

MiaMaria disse...

Hello!

I whish you a happy 2010!

Lovely decoration!

Greetings from Miamaria

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!