STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2010

lay on the sofa and relax...




I know wednesday is far gone, but i felt like showing you one of my favourite places on the house - my living room sofa!!! I love this sofa! It's a leather sofa that we bought before we got married!
My living room has a white decor based on different shades of white and textures for about 8 years now! BUT ... i love to change the pillows! This year bought on sale the shiny one from zara.
I love to lay there and relax: read, watch tv, put my baby to sleep, etc... But who wouldn't?! Doesn't it look cosy?!

11 comentários:

Nice and Easy Antiques disse...

It looks like a I'm-never-getting-up kind of sofa...exquisite!!!!

Peonies & Magnolias disse...

Gorgeous. I would never want to get up from your sofa. Thanks for visiting me and have a great week.

Sandy

Cottage Garden disse...

I would like to curl up in there right now!

Jeanne x

PS Love today's music - perfect for lounging!

Linda disse...

Very cozy and serene...just the place to cuddle!

June disse...

oh I think I'll just lay here a minute and rest my eyes. If you need to sit down, just wake me up from my sweet dream.
such a beautiful place to dream.
hugs

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! disse...

Looks beautifully cosy and fluffy...yawn...I could curl up right now!

Madeleine disse...

Thank you so much. =)
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs Madeleine

Elin disse...

Hi,
and thank you for visiting my blog. Your blog are just lovely and filled with beautiful pictures... and its deffenitly ok to put my blog in your list, ive put yours on my list...

Wish you a lovely weekend
Many warm hugs
Elin

Mayflower disse...

Hello dear Rosa, it looks very cosy and invited. Beautiful cushions.
Have a nice weekend.
Lovely greetings from Mea

Madelief disse...

Hi Rosa,

Your sofa looks very soft and inviting! Wish I had such a warm place to relax in the living room!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Lieve groet Madelief

Brabourne Farm disse...

Cosy and oh so luxurious - love it! Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Leigh

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!