STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

terça-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2010

It's cold outside!!!



Now that the sun usually comes out more often and is a little bit hotter, i've uncovered my outdoor sofas and added a cosy wintery look to it! This is the result on one of the sofas. I've used soft shades of white, a splash of earthy brown and some furs to give it a "hot nest" touch. I have to say that they are very confortable and warm and that, when i light my outdoors mexican fireplace, it's my favourite place in the garden! I love to seat there and drink my after launch coffee chatting with my husband and watching my children play! Pure magical moments!...

3 comentários:

Les Cotrions disse...

Your sofa is so beautiful in natural shades of colour! The pillow is faboulous! I understand you like relaxing on it!
Big hugs!
Vale

fräulein klein disse...

Hello, your cushions are so beautiful!
Have a nice day,
Yvonne

Mayflower disse...

hello dear Rosa, it looks very inviting, the warm plaids and soft cushions are lovely and very comfortably cause it's very cold here.
Lovely greets from Mea

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!