STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

segunda-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2010

HURRAI!!!!! THE SUN IS OUT!...






What a glorious day we have today!!!! The sun is out and shining! Can't remember last time it happened!!! Spring is coming!!; and my flowers are starting to bloom! Sleeping beauty Verónica woke up in a good mood and i feel happy!
Last week spent time doing spring cleaning and getting the house ready for buyers' visits. I have a kind of old fashioned wooden floor.; meaning you need to deep clean it and than protect it with wax. The smell is irresistible, but it's lot of work! Anyway it's done and this week i'll spend time doing what i love the most!!! - decorating!
I also changed my outdoor decor!; but that will have to wait for tomorrow.
Meanwhile enjoy some photos from my garden and... .... ... thanks sooooooooo very much for all the sweet comments!Happy Monday!

8 comentários:

Camillas romantiske hjem disse...

Hello! You are so lucky to have sun and warm weather!! Here we have lots of snow and -10 degrees, no flowers in sight here:-) Your daughter is so sweet!! Hope you have a nice day:)) Best regards Camilla

Brabourne Farm disse...

Your garden looks so lovely in the sunshine - the flowers in the hanging basket are gorgeous. Leigh

Mayflower disse...

Hoi Rosa, Ohhh te sun, I can't imagine how a sunny day looks hihi. Here already snow and more snow, it's a gray day.
Thanks for your sunshine-post.
Have a nice day.
Greetings from Mea

Jacqueline disse...

How lovely to have sunshine, Rosa. It is very grey here in the U.K. but, a lot warmer and the snow has all gone now. It's lovely to hear you so happy. Enjoy your day. XXXX

Madelief disse...

Hi Rosa,

I wish I had such pretty mimosa in my garden! Enjoy the sunshine!

Lieve groet, madelief

Nice and Easy Antiques disse...

Hi Rosa, that's exactly how we are feeling about the weather, at least until tomorrow (they say it's going to rain again!). Your little girl is a Boneca!!! Enjoy your clean floors this wonderful week!

Rostrose disse...

Wonderful SUN-pictures, dear Rosa!!! And I also want to thank you for your lovely words on my blog. So both of your children have birthday at this time? Please kiss both of them for me :o) and say Happy birthday from Traude!
This week I will start my health treatment.
Before leaving Bloggetonia for a wile I feel I must say "see you soon" to you!
And maybe you've got the time and the good mind to go in for my draw. Would make me happy :o)
Hugs, Traude

Linda in AZ * disse...

* Your photos are beautifully calm, gracious and welcoming~~~~ a true JOY to peruse!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU~

Linda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!