STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

terça-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2010

here they are!














Here they are! Last photos on my baby's party!
I used old bottles for flowers and on some of them wrote a small childish text; hanged some butterflies from ballons and decorated the tablecloth. The hanging ballons were a hit!! They not only made a dramatic effect, but also completed the party!! Children spent the whole party jumping trying to catch them and than letting them lose to catch them again!!!
The gift bags were also decorated according to the theme and filled with candies and some small toys!
As my husband says:" the party was a success!".
Happy tuesday!

8 comentários:

Corinne. disse...

Wouhaaaaa c'est superbe !Quelle déco, tes papillons sont magnifique !
Les enfants vont être contents !!!
bizzz
amitié
corinne

Linda disse...

What a beautiful magical party!
I love to visit you Rosa...you are a little bit of magic in my morning!

Jacqueline disse...

The party looked a great success, Rosa.
I love the butterflies and I bet the children did too. You are a great mum. Your children are very lucky. XXXX

piitis disse...

Hei Rosa,
Wonderful magical party! I like it:))

Love ^_^Piitis

Maria disse...

Dear Rosa,

Oh, your daughter is soooo sweet! I hope you had a great party! Nice pictures of your family and the birthday party :)

Have a nice week!

Maria

Nice and Easy Antiques disse...

Oi Rosa! I was listening to this song yesterday, but by Gal Costa. Love it!!!!! I don't know why I wasn't following you but now I am!!! Beijos mil!!!

Rostrose disse...

A wonderful decoration! Lots of Hugs, Traude

Älskar sött/ Unik kollektion disse...

Wish you the best of 2010!!! Enjoy your week..live..love..laugh!!! =)

hugs Malin

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!