STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

terça-feira, 17 de novembro de 2009

there's no time like first time!...


I couldn't believe when i saw Luiza's comment on my blog! She had given me my 1st award!!; and everybody knows the effect of 1st times, don't we?! I couldn't be happier!!!; am on top of the moon!!:::
Thanks SWEET LUIZA for all your kindness, talent and generosity!! Hope you accept this simple picture of a rose from my garden! Please do check her talent and all the beauty things she does on her blog: http://luizas-feelings.blogspot.com/.
Take care and may you all have a sweet evening!

8 comentários:

Magoda disse...

Congratulation Rosa!
And I love yours bathrooms!
Many greetings!

Marie-Ange disse...

Bravo Rosa !
Ton merveilleux blog mérite amplement ce joli prix.
Bisous du coeur.
Marie-Ange

ruma2008 disse...

Congratulations!!!
The prize matches your very lovely blog.
I praise it.


I watched 25 Ponte de Abril.
It is a bridge beautiful very greatly.
Thank you for teaching it.

ruma

ANETTESHUS.COM disse...

Congratulation, Rosa!! Your blog is so beautiful:)

Have a nice day!

Hugs
Anette:)

maría cecilia disse...

Felicidades Rosa!! very deserved award, enjoy it!!! Your blog is really beautiful and inspiring to me.
Cariños
María Cecilia

OTHILIES GÅRDSHANDEL disse...

Thank you for lovely comments, and congratulation with your first award. I whish you a lovely day:)

Mitt hvite hus disse...

Congratulations Rosa.. of course i know the feelings...
Your blog is so inspirations..and wonderful..

Hugs Kerstin

Madelief disse...

Hi Rosa,

Congratulations on your award!! You deserve it. I enjoy looking at and reading your blog very much! Have a lovely day!

Lieve groet, Madelief

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!