STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

terça-feira, 3 de novembro de 2009

Morning has broken...
















Morning has broken... ... ...
with the beauty of a single rose on my garden;
with autumn colours finally arriving , because cold nights and days are here - HURRAI!;
with flowers on my bonsai tree;
with my baby girl wanting to seat at the piano;
with photos of the final decor on my entrance hall;
with a lighted candle that's scenting my house right now!
Morning has broken... ... ...
cold and dark
with smells of freshness
with a soft wind
with the sounds of the sea
with shy birds feeding on my garden
with soft music
with my fireplace burning
... ... ...
Enjoy this Morning!

13 comentários:

ale disse...

dear rosa maría!!! how beautifull is to beguin a day with so many beautiful words ,beautiful thoughs,your lovely little girl!! at the piano,felling the otoño and round with all the thing that makes you happy!!!..all this makes a diffence!!!!you make a special day!! besos enormeeesssss!!!!

fräulein klein disse...

Dear Rosa, I love your photos and I love this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LG, Yvonne

Mayflower disse...

Hello Bikim, it's a beautiful post with lovely pictures. When a saw the headline I must think on the beautiful song from Cat Stevens 'Morning has broken'.
Have a beautiful day.
Lovely greetings from Mea

vanamo disse...

Rosa, Soooo looovely!
Hugs, Vanamo

Foto Lucian disse...

Beautiful and pictures, I love it girl at the piano, is a sweet.

Madelief disse...

Dear Rosa,

I wish you a beautiful morning and day as well. The picures of your little daughter, your house & garden are lovely!

Take care,

Lieve groet, Madelief

Marie-Ange disse...

Tout se lie, tout se tient, l'harmonie est partout présente !
Tes images sont délicieuses.
Bisous de belle soirée.
Marie-Ange

JM disse...

Muito interessante todo este conjunto de fotos!
... E que festa divertida deve ter sido a sua! :-)

irene disse...

Hei!

Thank you for visit my blog, an for the bautiful words. It was so fun that someone from another country was writing to me.
You have also a inspiration blog!
See you on the blogs...

Irene

Shabbycharm disse...

Dear Rosa.
you have a very beautiful blogg.
bella

Rostrose disse...

Sounds like a very beautiful morning, dearest Rosa!!!
And your piano-baby is so pretty & sweet!!!
Hugs, Traude

Modern Country disse...

I hope you had a lovely morning too!! And a warm and beautiful eveningg. I am humming, this song is a favourite.

Love the atmosphere that you create with your images. Thank you for leaving me happy footprints, hug

Aina

ruma2008 disse...

Welcome to Japan.

Thank you for watching the festival of the Far East.

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!