STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

quinta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2009

I'm deeply touched!!!!



What a week!!!!!

I was soooooo lucky this week!!! To start with, i found out i have a serious 3rd health problem and that i'll need surgery - ( i keep telling my husband that i'll be an extremely expensive old lady!!!!! hi! hi!hi!) . I'll know how serious it is on Saturday!. No big deal!!!! Apart from that everything has been pretty much the same, but i was surprised with 2 awards! Generosity and love comes when you least expect, isn't it?!

So... Thanks soooooo much Vanamo, for this chic feminine award!

Vanamo lives in Finland and i fell in love with her photos on snow (i'm crazy about snow!!!); but she is much more than that! She is very creative and does wonderful sweet things that you can check and admire here: http://arjenihanuus.blogspot.com/.
This music is specially for you sweet Vanamo! Hope you like it as much as i liked the award!

5 comentários:

ruma2008 disse...

The music chosen among you is very lovely.
I right enjoyed it.
Thank you.

vanamo disse...

Hi Rosa.

Thank you for your sweet Words and this music as well. The music you´ve chosen is beautiful and relaxing. I like your photos they are also beautiful. It`s always nice to visit here:)

Hugs,
Vanamo

Feelings disse...

Oh I´m so happy for you, to get the love when you need it the most.
But I´m devastated to hear about the disease and sergery.
I hope, from the bottom of my heart, it´s nothing serious.

Wish you a good night!
Love/
Luiza

Isabel disse...

Sending healing thoughtsyour way. May everything goes well and you recover fast.

xox

Isabel

fräulein klein disse...

Oh, I hope you get well very soon!
Have a nice weekend, Yvonne

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!