STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

sexta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2009

when you wish upon a star... ...

WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR
MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHO YOU ARE
ANYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRES
WILL COME TO YOU

IF YOU HEART IS IN YOUR DREAMS
NO REQUEST IS TOO EXTREME
WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR
AS DREAMERS DO

FATE IS KIND
SHE BRINGS TO THOSE WHO LOVE
THE SWEET FULFILLMENT OF
THEIR SECRET LONGING

LIKE A BOLT OUT OF THE BLUE
FATE STEPS IN AND SEES YOU THROUGH
WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR
YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE









Let me tell you a secret!!

I was never the MOTHER kind of woman! In fact, when i met my sweetheart i always told him i would never have children!; so if he wanted to be a papa i wouldn't be the right one!! To be honest, i always though i would go perfectly well through life without motherhood feelings. I just hated and was scared to death with the idea of childbirth - i still am!!!! I know!! nature works it's way!!; but i quite never understood how could a watermelon go through a hole the size of a lemon!!!!; without you dying of pain??!! Thanks God or all gods in the world never went through that experinence!! Forgive me you those who think it's the most beautiful experience in the world!!!!; but not for me!!!!
Anyway!... For 6 years we were married without children!; my husband thinking: "ok! will never think about it!" and I: " no way i'll get into it!".
One day in 1998 i woke up falling in love with the idea!! The idea of ... ... A BABY!!! - till today never knew how it happened!!

I secretly wished i had one! That wish grew on me at the speed of light!; and i soon found myself at the doctor preparing and planning it!! (never told my husband a word!); ... stopping the pill, eating healthier, exercising, ... you name it!!!

One Sunday afternoon ... i got pregnant!... I knew the same second my "wish upon a star" was there! in me! I cried!!! my husband didn't understand why! i didn't tell!
A month later... made the test; went to the doctor, and... ... told my husband - in an unforgettable way!! He?! couldn't believe! didn't sleep for a second that night with the joy of it! - he was pregnat too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 months later... i got my secret wish! I've been falling in love with him more and more ever since!!!!! so much !; that 2 years ago we planned the second "wish upon a star" together! Now she's here too! And i couldn't be more wrong!!!! I'm happier because they are here and fall in love with them every single day! in every single way!! with every single kiss! with their smell! and their laughter! just fall in love!!! and thank the star!


Go ahead!! wish upon a star this weekend or today!! and ... be a little bit happier!... promisse it will work!
Happy weekend!

19 comentários:

The Créme House disse...

Hi there! Thank you for your sweet commet on my blogg. I had to see who you are, and visit you back! So good we are blessed with children - after all... They looked so sweet in the pictures... Up here in Norway it is cold and foggy today - but am hoping for a beautiful weekend. Hug from Gro!

jade disse...

Liebste Rosa,
was für eine wundervolle Geschichte, die ich mit Tränen in den Augen gelesen habe!!! Welch ein Glück, dass dir deine zauberhaften Sternchen geschenkt wurden........es ist das größte Glück überhaupt und du bist soooooo eine wunderbare Mutter, eine bessere kann man sich nicht vorstellen!!!! Vielen Dank, dass du deine ganz besondere Geschichte mit uns teilst und auch für all die wunderschönen Bilder..........du hast soooo süße Kinder!!!

Euch allen ein traumhaftes Wochenende und GLG, herzlichst Jade

Rostrose disse...

Dear Rosa - a wonderful "lovestory"! I liked it very much, and i can understand every single word. (I also wasn't the Mama-type of woman ;-))
Hugs Traude

Rostrose disse...

PS: I can see it is "snowing" on your blog!!!
Oh - and I also wanted to say: The photos of your children are so pretty! They are lovely, great, georgeus!

Bonnie disse...

Oh my gosh Rosa...
You are right, we are thinking and writing the same thing! I didn't even see your blog before I wrote my post on wishes! Maybe we are looking at the same stars? And you won't believe this but when I mentioned the regrets I struggle with... one of my biggest regrets is that I never got to get married and have children. And it's too late now... But, at least two of my cousins have little children. One has a 2 year old girl that looks like your little girl too.

You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband and two adorable children, a boy and a girl! That is a the best perfect wish come true!

Isabel disse...

You are BLESSED!
They are BEATIFUL and lucky to have you as their mother.


xox

Isabel

Lee disse...

Hello Rosa Maria,
Your blog is lovely, with the snow and music.
Your children are beautiful and look very happy. You are obviously a very smart lady knowing so many languages. I always tell people, you discover yourself when you have children... another person is inside of you and the children bring out new love and life.
Thanks you so much for coming by and joining my blog.

I wanted to share my poems with you, which are my conversations and experiences with Jesus Christ who hears my heart's wishes and does so much for me to make my life wonderful.
If you would like to read more about it you can find them on my website on the link
"Poetic Visions" www.belovedpaintings.com
I am also an artist and paint things from the Bible. The book I paint from is " Is called Song of Solomon who was the richest most wisest man who ever lived. It is a great love story between a peasant girl and a great king.
It is said to be the Song of all Songs. It is my life. My relationship with Jesus that promises some day all people, from every tongue and nation... who love Him will become His Bride...I believe he loves us like a perfect husband loves his wife, protecting us and teaching us and providing for us...even when things seem bad he is there.
Thank you for letting me share my heart with you. I hope to get to know you...

He created your body to pass a watermelon through a lemon. TeeHee, giggle.

God bless you.
Lee

Marie-Ange disse...

Je vois des images magnifiques avec des enfants superbes qui rayonnent de bonheur !
Celà me touche infiniment ...
Que Dieu vous protège.
Bisous du coeur.
Marie-Ange

Deborah disse...

Thank you for visiting my blog! Very pleased to meet you. Beautiful children you have. Isn't it just amazing how you truly do fall in love more each day with them. ♥ Deborah

ale disse...

dear rosa!!!!l love your story!!!!!...the starts are in your heart and you give bright to your family and also reach to us !!the fotos of your kids are so so sweet ...so fulllllll of love!!!!!!! l send you an enormous kiss and more for your family!!!!!have a beautifull and happy weekend full of starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lia disse...

What a lovely photo's from two beautiful children.


lovely greets Lia

Madelief disse...

Hi Rosa,

What a beautiful poem and lovestory you wrote on you blog today... and what a great wish to come true. I agree with you. We are so fortunate to have children!Like you I cherish mine! Your little son and daughter look very sweet on the photos you made. You must be a very proud mother!!

Enjoy your weekend!

groetjes van Madelief

Cindy-Stitches-N-Stuff disse...

Oh, thank you Rossa, for sharing this story. I loved your children the first time I saw them. In fact, I could eat them up. I always wanted to be a mother. I've been blessed with 5 amazing children. One died at 4 months, but she's still mine, and my beliefs are strong - I will raise her in the eternities.

I now have 8 beautiful grandchildren whom I love even more, very glad I'm not the mamma, but I'm the grandmamma. I have to keep reminding my children.

I feel so proud of you for sharing the desires of your heart with us.

Have a great Halloween week-end.

cindy@stitches

Catherine disse...

lovely poem Rosa! beautifull children! mine are grown ups now time flies too quickly. Nice week end

Magdalena disse...

Tan lindo describes tu mundo , tus sentimientos...estoy feliz por ti! tienes dos tesoros a tu lado que mas querer?
Abrazo fuerte,
Magdalena/Color Sepia

fräulein klein disse...

Dear Rosa, what lovely and nice words. Have a wonderful weekend, too.
Warm greetings, Yvonne

Millie disse...

What a lovely story Rosa! I'm not an Earth Mother type either, really wanted kids, just didn't want the pregnancy/birth thing. But things happened as they do & all these boys later, being a Mum has been the bestest thing that's ever happened to me. Your 2 little cherubs must give you such delight every day. Is there a 3rd little angel in the planning stage?
Millie ^_^

maría cecilia disse...

Hi Rosa, your kids are adorable!!! I have seen them before in the pictures in the side and your little daughter and boy are so, so cute. This pictures are wonderful... how I would love my grown up kids would be little again!!
Muchos cariños, and thank for your visit today.
María Cecilia

Isabelocas disse...

Olá Amiga
Os teus filhotes estão lindos, é a primeira vez que vejo a tua filhota ela é mesmo bonita.
Beijinhos

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!