STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

terça-feira, 27 de outubro de 2009

door wide opened - part II

















Here goes the 2nd part on post about my entrance hall .
There are details on the wallpaper i used and on some more decor items. Some were bought at fleamarkets and others at local shops.
I made the mirror frame a few years ago. As you can see, i use christmas lights all year, here and there to make a soft light.
I think that on thursday i'll be able to finish the wall that hasn't been done yet.
Nights are now colder allowing me to have my fireplace burning. Love the sound of the fire and the smell of it, specially when i use eucalyptus - it reminds me of my childhood,of my grandmother's house, of Christmas nights spent around the fire.
Carpe diem!

5 comentários:

Blue Muse disse...

Oooh your entrace hall is just beautiful! Being such a tactile sort of person, I just love all that texture. You have some of my favorite sorts of things =) Those star lights on the fur is just delicious!
Thanks for coming by my little world for a visit.
xo Isa

Marge disse...

Beautiful pictures about your entrnce hall!!!
I enjoy watching fireplace fire, too:) It`s makes me relax and happy:)

Carpe diem, my friend!:))

Ps. Happy becoming Halloween:)

Marie-Ange disse...

C'est bien ce que je pensais, ta maison est celle d'une fée !
Par petites touches tu nous en dévoiles tous les mystères, toutes les beautés ...
J'adore ...
Bisous du coeur.
Marie-Ange

Les Cotrions disse...

I like your mirror so much! Nice you have Xmas light all the year! Good idea!
A nice day for you!
Vale

ruma2008 disse...

You and I watched the same moon.
You and I spent same time.
Even if a place leaves it.

Thank you.

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!