STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2009

white wednesday

Here they are! Details of white around the house. Hope ... you like them as much as i do!
All from my running around several fleamarkets!...

Christmas balls hanging from my ceiling. Loved them so much i decided on going on enjoying it all year!
Once more ... christmas tree decor hanging on a chandelier instead of the usual cristals.

Easter nest decor and candle "houses" decorating a piece of furniture on my kitchen.
Instead of easter eggs i now have a ceramic flower and some cristals on the nest. I'm usally constantly changing the nest decor and soon it will be filled with small autumn pumpkins.

Some more christmas details just hanging ... to be appreciated whenever i look at them.
A detail of the chair i have on my entrance hallway: a shawl and 3 curtain "holders" ( is that the word??!).

Antique purses and ...

A sentence written on sea washed wood (i found at the beach on a winter) and used it to hang on a small wall going into my kitchen. It reads :" nature is a mutable cloud which is all and never the same".

A piece on the entrance's mirror.

My living room walls...
Baby piece of clothe made by my mother and used by: me, my sister and my baby girl.
Baby pillow and mantel made my one of my aunts when my mother was pregnant; and now on Veronica's room. They are about 39 years old.


Living room cushions i made myself.

And ... finally; my japanese zen garden.

For some more passion on white click on:
Wishing you all a wonderful wednesday!

15 comentários:

miss biggi disse...

TRAUMHAFT!!! So wundervolle Bilder.
Man möchte am liebsten in die Bilder hinein kriechen und alle Sachen ganz sanft berühren.
Ich komme immer gern hierher um die schönen Bilder zu bestaunen :))
Wünsche Dir einen schönen Abend
♥-lichst
biggi

Luiza disse...

Your home has so many beautiful datails. It looks very clean.
I wish I will be able to show you more of my home, as soon as it looks like a home...

Have a nice evening.
Hugs /Luiza

June disse...

Your home is so beautiful! All the details make me smile everywhere I look. You have made a special place for your family.
Hugs,
June

Lady Pamela disse...

I agree, some Christmas decorations look great all year.

C'est Moi, Julie Marie disse...

Everything is soo beautiful! I especially love your vintage purses and the baby things that have been in your family... so precious! Bisous... Julie Marie

Ana disse...

How simply wonderful. All your whites are to die for. Love how you use the Christmas ornaments year around. The ones hanging on the ceiling look amazing up againt your red wall. I truly enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Have a beautiful day.

Smiles,
♥Ana~A Petite Cottage

Faded Charm disse...

Great whites! You are getting me all excited about Christmas. I guess it will be here before we know it.

Take care,
Kathleen

Kerstin disse...

Wonderful white things you show....
You have a beautiful home... Hugs Kerstin

Magdalena disse...

Beautiful things, you have such good taste for details, I love it!
Have a lovely day,
Many hugs and my best wishes
Magdalena/Color Sepia

Jacqueline disse...

Isn't it funny...I nearly always leave one or two Christmas decorations up to enjoy all year round. Your treasures look so lovely XXXX

Brabourne Farm disse...

Love your white collection, especially your crocheted cushions - they're beautiful. Leigh

Cindy-Stitches-N-Stuff disse...

You are very creative, simply beautiful pics.
I'll be back.


cindy@stitches

Rostrose disse...

Oh it's georgeous!!! A wonderful home with wonderful treasures - you have such a feeling!!! Hugs Traude

Madelief disse...

Hi Rosa,

Love the whites. You have got so many beautiful things! I enjoy looking at your pictures. How is the sale of your house going and have you found your dreamhouse yet?

Lieve groet, Madelief

Hem och Lycka disse...

So many beautiful items!

Mia

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!