STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

sábado, 12 de setembro de 2009

pink saturday - pink reminds me of...




Why do i like pink?
Because ... ...

It reminds me:

** of fabulousity of old times; in french palaces with beautiful ladies marvellously dressed whispering in a false yet charming shyness kind of way ...

**of burlesque and rococo in a chic feminine kind of way ...

** of long and romantic ways of making a woman's heart beat faster with whispered loved poems ...
** of babies' smell and motherhood ...

** of easter and the enchantement of children when they go through the garden searching for eggs ...

** of the celebration of innocence and purity of believing in a rabbit and its' eggs ...

** of " le chocolat" the filme ...

** of the taste of chocolate melting in one's mouth as a heavenly pleasure ...

** of long lasy days in which you indulge yourself to relax and let others take care of you ...

** of my favourite big bird ever ...

** of long romantic feminine dresses that make you keep on dreaming about a certain prince on a white horse ...

** of that enchanting feminine sexy shyness that only we know how to use ...

** of that saying that goes " eyes are a soul's mirror" ...

** of Beatrix Potter and an enchanted childhood ...

** of the symbol of beautyness, sexiness, sweetness, feminality ...

** of original feminine touch and decor ...

** of a certain perfume that talks for us, reminds us to someone or brings us good memories ...

** of angels ...

** of devils ...

** of good and bad in each one of us ...

** of friendship, togetherness and accomplicity ...

** of long and sunny summer days ...

** of fairies and the hope and strength of believing ...
** of the power of following our inner enchanted world ...

** of the power of feminine shoes on others ...

** of shabby chic ...

** of feathers and the kind of "moulin rouge" attraction every woman has ...

** of spring, the smell of flowers and enjoyment of life ...

** of strawberries and champagne and romance ...

** of ballet, that i wish i could have learned ...

** of extraordinary shoes - who doesn't love them? ...

** of Lady shoes that have that "je ne sais quoi" of enchantment ...
** of travelling back in time if you are lucky enough to have one pair ...

** of that kind of "lose your mind" lingerie ...

** of make up and "coqueterie " ...
And you? Do you like pink? What does it remind you of?
A sunny sunday to you all! Find your shade of pink tomorrow ...

13 comentários:

C'est Moi, Julie Marie disse...

Oooh la la what a beautiful post! I love everything! I especially love about the fairies and also the gorgeous shoes! Thank you for sharing your love of pink... I love it too!... Bisous... Julie Marie

June disse...

Just beautiful, Rosa Maria. Thank you for reminding me just why it is that I love pink.
The images you posted are beautiful.
Hugs,
June

Luiza disse...

Beautiful post!
This reminds me, why it´s fantastic to be a woman.
I love the image with the hand holding the angel (baby).
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Luiza

Jacqueline disse...

I am not really a great lover of pink but more in the pink clothes way....I just love all of these images and maybe, just maybe, I will start buying pink clothes. Beautiful picctures and lovely to look at. XXXX

Home No.1 disse...

hi ohh pink its beautiful...it reminds me of several thing but most one thing when i was 40 i had pink champagne on my day!

Hugs from Sweden and Annica.

Fleurette disse...

Hello, thanks for visiting my blog. You have got wonderful post I like looking at your blog again. Great evening

jade disse...

Oh i love PINK.......what a wonderful post dear Rosa!!!!! So many lovely pictures!!!! I love all those beautiful and romantic dresses and shoes - it looks so great!!!
And thank you so much, for all your loveley words and compliments......that means so much to me!!!

Have a wonderful week, hope you feel better now?! Hugs Jade

Cindy-Stitches-N-Stuff disse...

You might not believe this but, I have tears coming to my eyes. You have just made my day. This post reminds me of everything I have almost forgotten and everything I forsurely need.

Your friend forever, Cindy@stitches

B E L D E C O R disse...

Hello Rosa,
oh wow, so many gorgeous pictures, pink is so romantic and charming, the colors of my favorite flowers are soft and pale pink like roses and hydrangea....
Have a great "pinky" week
Hugs bine

Rostrose disse...

Deares Rosa!
Oh, what a very "feminine post" - smells like roses, sounds like fairies ;-)
Thanks for sharing! Hugs Traude
PS: Today I postet "Portugal" again ;-) (Azulejos!)

Weißer Vintagezauber disse...

Hello my love,
afterwards also to you happy birthday.
This is really wittily we on the same day a birthday have.
Your pictures are absolutely brilliant:o))))
I hope you are better again and still wish a comfortable evening.
Affectionately yours,
Elke.

Maria disse...

Dear Rosa,

lovely pink writing :) I also like pink colour a lot. Usually I have pink clothes like my daughter has. I also like pink flowers together with white ones. Pink is also nice in the kids room and maybe also some other room if there is not too much of it...

Have a great week!

Viele Grüsse,
Maria

Anónimo disse...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. jasmin holzbauer

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!