STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

quinta-feira, 13 de agosto de 2009

my suite bathroom I

This is my suite's bathroom. When we built the house, and as we live close to the sea, i decided i wanted a sea themed bathroom. This is the result:

I love candles, just lots of them!!



We had a big bathroom installed so we could have family baths, and we do! Every single day! Sometimes it would be good to be alone with candles, music and the spa working!!... It's great to day dream!.....

Just bought this bathtube cushion recently and it is amazingly confortable when you want to relax. Apart from that find it gorgeous!

Love this scandinavian "rug" from ikea.

The spa working... it's as good as it looks! sadly no time to enjoy it lately.

Used maderpearl as a kind of mobile in the corner. Made it myself! The picture was bought at a fleamarket in Germany.

This is the shower. At the time my husband insisted on having it too and i have to agree that it's great when you're in a hurry!

Laundry basket. I intend to paint it washed white. It has been this colour since ever! What do you think?


The metal "dishes" were bought at a local fleamarket. Don't have a clue what they were originally used for, but i use them for soaps and brushes. I do like the effect!


Hope you liked it!

17 comentários:

Rebecca disse...

Hello
Your bath is amazing and looks so soothing. You really did a great job designing it.
Blessings
Rebecca

Beach Vintage disse...

Looks like a sanctuary to me. Beautiful.

Weißer Vintagezauber disse...

Darling Rose,
now best I would like to sit with your bath in the tub.... with candle-light, between mussel decoration, rose water...... oh would be marvellous this. Now, instead, I must be directed and go to the work.
Completely lots of love and a miraculous week-end wishes you and your family,
Elke.

Kerstin disse...

hello Rosa...
Your bath is amazing... I think it would be a great time to spendt some time in your bathroom...'
And all the candels ...really lovely...

Have wonderful weekend..
Hugs Kerstin

Bonjade disse...

Yep I am the next one who would like to take a bath overthere......we must stand in line now.
For me also some candle light and if possible also some flowers in the water......
Ohhhh delicous.
Nice weekend

jade disse...

Your bathroom is sooo beautiful dear Rosa Maria, its like a paradise!!! I have also a bathroom for my own and i love it..........candles and music and take a bath every evening - its time to relax and to enjoy!!!

Have a wonderful weekend, Hugs Jade

Madelief disse...

Hi Rosa,

I enjoy writing to you via our blogs and yes, if you live more then one life, maybe I have lived before at the beginning of the 20th century in England :).The moment I write this I have to smile...I enjoy the present so much! However, it's lovely to use your imagination now and then and escape reality for a little while. Your bathroom looks very pretty. Beautiful with the little flowers in the water and the candles!

Have a great weekend!

Kind regards, Madelief

Ölandstok disse...

Hello Rosa! I just found your blog, it's wonderful =) I'll be back soon!

I just love the pictures of your daughter - she is a very beatiful child!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs from Sweden!

H A N N A S - F O R M disse...

Thank you very much Rosa!!!!!

Your blog is lovely!!!!! Se you again!

Love from
Hanna

piitis disse...

Hei Rosa!
Your bathroom is so beautiful!!!
I love it:))

Have a lovely weekend!!

^_^Piitis

Les Cotrions disse...

Waw! Your bathroom is faboulous! I understand you like to spend time in it! Nothing better than a relaxing bath! I adore it especially during the winter!
Happy week end!
Hugs
Vale

Rox disse...

This bathroom is a dream...
Rossella

Anetteshus.com disse...

Hi!

Your bathroom is so beautiful!!

Anette from Norway:)

Lennu disse...

Hei Rosa Maria!
You bathroom is dream! All the candels so beautiful, little flowers...so many details.

Have a great weekend!

Warm greetings!

Rostrose disse...

Oh what a beautiful and comfortable bathroom! Ours is just so small! Have a wonderful weekend! Traude

Marita disse...

Oooh how beautiful pictures. So lovely bathroom.
A few years ago we had 'sea' theme in our home, but at the moment I'm not so into it. All your things there looks so nice, fits so great together!!
~Marita~

matilda disse...

Your bathroom so beautiful and all things there looks good.
You laundry basket maybe will look better in white, on the other hand, black is chic.

Night night!

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!