STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

sábado, 25 de julho de 2009

My favourite magazine



This is my favourite magazine. It is a french magazine that I came to know in 1994, while I was in the hospital recovering from an illness. Since then I never stopped buying it. I just fell in love with it.

Here it is why:
























Apart from marvelous photos and ideas it also contains beauty , travel, cooking, parties, babies ideas and much more. Mostly important it always has a complete "how to" section with detailed instructions so you can do it yourself.





It also has an on-line shop where you can buy all sorts of things and books. Check it out at:

There you can also make the "abonnement".
Hope you like it as much as I do!

3 comentários:

jade disse...

So many beautiful pictures - thank you for sharing and have

a wonderful new week, Hugs Jade

matilda disse...

Hi!
I like too and enjoyed. Thank you for sharing fabulous photos. So many good ideas.
Bike is fun and so beautiful. I loved it.

Warm greeting from Finland

Weißer Vintagezauber disse...

Hello,
what for nice inspiration pictures
More great than the other.
Miraculous Monday wishes you completely warmly,
Elke.

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!