STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

domingo, 19 de julho de 2009

I finally did it

Better late than never and yesterday I took the time to do some decor with sea shells!!

I spent the week going to the beach in the morning with my children. As the sun is now too strong we are medically advised not to stay on the beach after midday! and being 5minutes away...
Anyway... once on the beach i've collected some shells with my baby girl.

A few years ago i bought the white coral for one of my bathrooms but now i've decided to place it on a bamboo plate with a sea star and a sea stone we gathered on a southern portuguese beach last year. Hope you like the result!


The shells in the bottle are some of the ones we've gathered on the beach this week.

4 comentários:

jade disse...

Oh, I love shells - what a loveley summer decoration!!! Here its cold like in autumn :((.
Thank you so much, for your nice comment and have a wonderful sunday evening, Hugs Jade

Reese & Marie disse...

You have a beautiful blog and a lovely bedroom - what fantastic pillows - so girly and feminine! And I love your seashells and what you did with them. Thank you for visiting my blog and I hope to come back and see you soon!

Take care,
Kari

Catharina Maria disse...

I love your blog to , and I come back to see more pages !!
xox RINI

Isabel disse...

Found you via 52FLEA and I'm so glad I passed by. You have a beautiful site and I too am a fan of Florbela Espanca. Thank you for bringing me back to our lovely Portugal.

Saudações Transatlânticas!

Isabel

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!