STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

quinta-feira, 2 de julho de 2009

girls room



This is my baby girl´s room. We´ve decided to paint it a soft lavandula colour with stripes of strong green and pink over the bed. Then i just added a lot of girly details such as the ones you can see in the pictures. Some belonged to me as a baby and others were from my son.
The 1st picture shows a pumpkin that i made to serve as a table centerpiece for her 1st birthday party. Now it just stays on her bedroom decorating.


This is a picture of my baby when she was only 1 month old. I had it enlarged at a local photografer.



I love fairies so i have also added some on a wall.


1 comentário:

Laeriss disse...

I thank you very much for your link toward Un Cœur en Provence, I'm very flattered.
So I linked your blog here : "Mes lectrices"
Best wishes.

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!