STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

STARTING THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY:

sexta-feira, 24 de julho de 2009

brazilian summer dessert

I love to cook any kind of food, with any ingredients, from any country... For health reasons I do not eat meat for 15 years now, but apart from that I'm always looking for new tastes and experiances!

I LOVEEEEE brazilian food, any kind of food!!... This time I did a summer dessert with strawberries. Here are the photos and, of course, the recipe.

CARIOCA GELLY
INGREDIENTS:
2 packs of strawberry gelly
1 cup of boiling water
200g of cream
2 cups of any juice you like
oil to butter
For the strawberry coulis:
500g of strawberries
1 cup of sugar (you can use less sugar )
1/4 cup of rhum
HOW TO:
Place the gelly and hot water in a bowl and let it melt.
Transfer it to a mixer and add the cream and the juice and let it beat for 5 minutes.
With the oil butter a pudding pan and pour the mixture into it. Place it in the fridge for 3 hours.
Remove the gelly from the pudding pan and serve it with the strawberries coulis.
Strawberry coulis how to:
Clean, wash and cut in four the strawberries. Place them in a pan toghether with the sugar . Take it to medium fire for 10 minutes or until it forms a syrop. After that add the rhum, transfer the mixture into the mixer and beat it ( to make a cream).
Serve!

8 comentários:

Rox disse...

This seems really delicious dessert!
Thank you for loving my fairies ...
Rossella
Briciole di Creatività

jade disse...

Dear Rosa Maria,
that looks sooo delicious - i love berries and and everything sweet! I also dont eat any meat, because i love animals. But there are sooo many other wonderful things to eat ;))!!!
And thank you so much for your nice words and telling about your home......it must be great there (but i think tooo hot for me)! I´m looking forward to see some photos of the place where you live!!!

Have a wonderful weekend, Hugs Jade

Madeleine disse...

Hi Rosa! I just want to wish you a nice weekend! Hugs from Madeleine

piitis disse...

Hei Rosa Maria!!
Mmm...i love strawberries:)))

Sweet photos:))

I wish you a lovely weekend!!!

Hugs:)
^_^Piitis

Les Cotrions disse...

Hello Rosa! Your strawberry cakes looks so delicious! YOu seem to be a very talented chef! I like to read recipes from any country, but I don't like so much to cook...
Wish you a very nice week end!
Warm greetings
Vale

Lennu disse...

Hi Rosa!
I try write in english....
Thank you for your visit my blog and I´m happy when I get to your favorites list.
Your cakes so tempting! You have a lovely blog.

Have a nice weekend!
Greetings from Finland!

Marge disse...

Hello Rosa!

I want to thank you for your sweet words in my blogg!:) And I am so glad that you want to follow my blogg!:)

You ask me if I live in countryside, well, I live in south of Finland, in small city and our garden is quite big but not large:)

Your pictures are so delicious, that now I must to eat something very good!!;D

I wish you sunny and relaxing sunday!:)
Hugs, Marge

Weißer Vintagezauber disse...

Hello,
this looks so tasty from.... one agrees like hunger, well.
Lots of love and nice Sunday wishes you, Elke.

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!